Author Topic: I'm going to miss this place... </3  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
I'm going to miss this place... </3
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:32:42 pm »
I am honestly going to miss FeralHeart and its wonderful community. You guys are great, all the way from the staff to the newest noob. ? I remember joining FeralHeart back in May of 2011 on my side account. Ever since then, I have been addicted to FeralHeart and I was always on the computer because of it. I believe it is finally time to say my goodbyes to FH and move on. My life has really just gotten started and to those of you who know me, I have decided to go ahead and pursue my dreams of being an actor/model. Thanks for all of your support and I will truly miss you all.

I have learned so many things from FeralHeart... grammar, writing, typing, and most importantly, friendship. ? This was extremely hard to write, knowing that I won't be speaking with many of you again... Honestly, I haven't been fully honest with most of you, but I really do hope you will forgive me and think of me as a decent person; inside and out. To all of you cupcakes out there, just remember that Mewzic/Alex loves you very much and will always have a place for FH in my heart.

I sadly cannot write anymore, because I have started to tear up. :'3 I will try to pop in whenever I can, but I think it would be best for me to go ahead and leave FeralHeart for a good while. And Occie, if you see this, please make sure Mali'Mala runs for a long time, babe. <3333

Sincerely, Mewzic.

[Contacts For Those Of You Who Want Them::  Skype; mewzic-rock  ,  DA; DJ-Mewzic]

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: I'm going to miss this place... </3
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 09:55:44 pm »
Mew Mew. <33

I'm sorry you have to leave, and I assure you that everyone will miss you.
You've been a great friend for everyone here, and that's the truth. I'm going to miss you, love. :c

I wish you great luck in your new career and hope you make it to the top. I'm sure you can. Don't forget that. <3

As for Mali'Mala, I'll make sure Occie knows if she doesn't see this. I promise everyone of the staff will strive to keep it up for a long while, Mew. c:

Goodbye my friend, and good luck with the rest of your life. I hope you have a wonderful time with everything. Best luck. We'll all miss you. <3

Bye Mew~
~Kiri

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: I'm going to miss this place... </3
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 09:59:09 pm »
But, Mew-Mew. ;3;
I shan't forget you, and the kindness you've shown me ever since I've been growing out of noobness.
I hope we can talk on skype as often as on FH. <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE