Author Topic: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ (Closed)  (Read 25323 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Post away!*~
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2013, 04:12:22 pm »
(Agh Fudge! It would be good if a pup/mother got injured.. Like they were trying to get to there mother/pup then they get injured :P Eh well!)

"Good morning Lola, Zoey. But for now, i would like to talk with Lola alone." Lola heard Eclipse, the Alpha, gently, bark. She nodded slowly, looking down at Zoey who looked a little worried, she didn't really like being on her alone. "Its okay, I will be back in a second." She whispered, her voice flowing calmly, in the wind. Zoey looked up at her Border Collie mum, and gave a gentle smile. She stood up with ease, padding towards the Alpha.   "I have been considering something for a while now," Eclipse spoke in a whispery kind of way to Lola. The Border Collie looked at the fae, her small head tilted slightly, to the left.  "I wondered, if you could perhaps be a second mother to Merldae. Since her mother went missing, she has been wanting to follow the hunters to try find her. She needs a mother for the rest of her childhood and you the only suitable female from the other mothers. You do not have to accept, of course, but it will be a great opportunity for the pup to have a proper childhood." Eclipse explained to the mother. A new child? She thought to herself, nervous and worried. She hardly, couldn't say no, it would make her feel so guilty. "I I... I---" She was cut off by another word of Eclipse's, "You of course need time to consider this and you may refuse. I shall give you some time." She looked down to the grassy terrain and thought about it closely. "Thank you Alpha..." She sighed, wondering carefully, what to decide. If I choose yes, its a whole new responsibility, and it will take a long time for the pup to warm up to me... Well I think. But if I say no, it will hurt her, and me... It might even affect her future.   She shook her head "I don't know, I will think about it..." She whispered, watching the Alpha walk away. She turned back herself, and headed towards her pup, she tried to look as normal as possible, but she was holding a big opportunity in her paws...

She watched her mother walk away, only hearing the muffled words of Eclipse. She whined, wanting to see what the private talk was about, but she dared not disobey the rules. She pawed at the ground, but decided she would go out side, maybe to see some one... She saw Dark, the Alaskan Husky, also the Beta of the pack. Even though he was quite mean hearted, she still liked him. She stumbled over to him, her paws trembling over each other. She yipped, as she fell over, landing softly on her plump tummy. She was a couple of dog lengths towards Dark, so she jumped up, and sat next to him. "Hi Dark!" She barked, her fluffy tail thumping lightly, on the soft ground. She saw Eclipse walk off with out her mother, so she yipped to Dark, "Woops gotta go!" She tried to run back, but stumbled and fell over every couple of steps.  She felt like slapping herself, but she didn't, as she thought that was a little bit stupid.

She finally, reached the den, just when her mother got there,
"Where have you been miss?" She asked. Zoey blushed a bit, thinking how brave she was to leave the den all by herself. "I went out, and I said hello to Dark." Zoey proudly, said. "Ha, the grumpy dog!" Lola teased a bit, although he could be a bit grumpy. "What did he say?" Lola asked her tiny pup. "Well, he didn't have time to say anything, I bolted so you didn't think I been out." Zoey giggled. "You were very brave going out by your self," Lola barked, nuzzling her daughter. "You look worried.. What was the talk about? Why had the Alpha been considering it? Tell me!" Zoey blurted out, unanble to control the urge to blurt stuff out. "Ha, sorry, but I can't tell you unless I say yes." Lola sighed. "But its something exciting...  So far, i'm considering yes... But i'm not so sure... After a nice sleep, I  think I will know." Lola carried on, gesturing her tail around the den.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:38:26 pm by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Postaway!*~
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2013, 06:14:45 pm »
(Do not worry, Puppy. I have PM'ed a few people about their injury idea's and hopefully, Lola , Zoey and Merldae will be witnesses of Akane's attack.)

Dooooooooood.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2013, 06:54:14 pm »
Ok I saw your PM Rainbow! :3 I replied just now))

.:ACE:.
Ace eyed the sentinel worriedly, his caramel tipped banner swaying nervously. "Why? Did you-" he started, his voice suprisingly loud. "I mean- Did you see something?" he whispered, his floppy ears getting in his eyes. He brushed them away, and looked back at Akadios. Ace saw the look in his eyes, and nodded. He understood. The countinued silently, an ominous feeling in the air.

Time crawled by, and the two dogs passed the scent boarder. "We're in the rival pack grounds," Ace whispered, his shoulders and back  lowered almost to the ground, making him look as if he was stalking prey. The Kooikerhondjes padded anxiously through the forest, his eyes darting around for any sighn of a rival. He felt the terrain change beneath his paws, and his paw slipped into a small hole. A pawprint. Ace whipped around, and motioned for Akadios to stop. "A fresh pawprint," he whispered, His leathery nose scrutinizing the bizarre mark in the soil.

"Can't we just go hunt now? Those stupid mutts are probally sunbathing anyway," A male voice barked, and a high pitched whimper replied. "But the Alpha says we should wait!" the other voice squeaked, louder than the first one. Whatever the source of the voices, it was getting closer. Ace shot a glance at the Sentinel, who seemed to get the idea. It was too risky to speak, so Ace shook his cranium vigorously to the left, motioning that they hide. Akadios nodded, and the two dogs dashed into a bush - for there was no time to escape. "Wait - I smell something," the first voice snapped sharply, and a large, muscular male dog clumsily pushed through the shrubbery infront of them. The strangers couldn't see Ace and Akadios, but Ace could feel that they sensed their presence. "You sure?" the higher voice squeaked, and a thin Irish wolfhound emerged. Ace looked at Akadios, and his muscles tensed. Akadios was eyeing the larger dog, in a way that worried the Kooikerhondjes
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:57:09 pm by ~*Gamma*~ »

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2013, 07:00:53 pm »
Oh and could I add a loner charry? :3 So that Crystal had somebody to rp with?))

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2013, 07:38:58 pm »
Name: Xhilta (X-hilt-a)

Breed:  Husky

Appearance:

Personality: Xhilta is bold and stubborn. Xhilta doesn't fight much, as it wates her time and energy, but she will defend herself if necessary. When she is around a large group of dogs, she will act submissive, but when one-on-one with another dog, she will act aggressively.

Past experiences: Xhilta was born sometime during the winter, and she grew up a happily with her siblings. When she was old enough, she fled from her mother's den and after a few months of scavenging off of the packs leftovers, she was accepted and earned her rank.

Extra: Rainbow. ^^

Owner of the photo: http://caesderacapuros.blogspot.com/2012/04/husky-siberiano.htm

\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2013, 09:06:21 pm »
(( Aha, I PMed you back, Rainbow. Awaiting so I can post now. ^^ Wonder how this battle's going to go down. Heh. ))

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2013, 09:08:54 pm »
Wont be able to post for a couple of days, grandma isnt doing so good, going to visit her
EDIT: Was able to bring my laptop so I can post.)
Merldae
Merldae heard another dog walk up to her and sit next to her, Merldae kept her hazel gaze in front of her, not even wanting to know who it was, but then again she didn't really care. "Hey Merldae." She felt a wet nudge on her shoulder "What's goin' on?" Merldae looked up and saw Akane "Hey Akane," Merldae looked forward again "Just looking." she yawned boredly. She looked down at her front paws and began making swirls in the dirt, her tail swirled up a small 'tornado' of dirt as it wagged lightly. "Waiting for the hunters to get back with more food? I can tell you're waiting for someone." Akane smiled, Merldae looked away from her paws and looked back at the trees. "Nope not the hunters." she giggled, she stood up and went and grabbed a large stick, her small jaws could barely fit around the large stick, she slowly dragged it to where she was sitting and plopped down and began chewing on it. She spat out the pieces of dead bark that had collected on her mouth "I'm just waiting for my mom." she began chewing on the stick again. "I think if she's lost she might smell me and come back." she stopped chewing "I know it's been weeks since anyone seen her but that doesn't mean she is out there.." she perked her ears as she saw a small rabbit hop by. She stood up and stalked forward, her clumsy paws almost tripping her but she was able to keep her balance. The rabbit lifted it's ears before settling back down on the grass, Merldae licked her lips and lunged forward and latching onto the rabbit's back. The rabbit let out a deafening squeal before kicking it's legs at her face, Merldae growled and bite down multiple times until it went limp. she carried it back to Akane "Look at what I got!" she said excitedly, she wagged her tail "Do you think Eclipse would want it." her gaze trailed over to the alpha "Yeah she will!" she said before letting Akane answer. She romped over and accidentally bumping her head into Eclipse's thigh "Oops." she murmured. She stood back up and carried the dead rabbit to the alpha's paws "Look at what I got!" she said with her tail wagging rapidly, she dropped it in front of her "You can have it!" she rolled onto her back to scratch an itch on her back.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:34:32 pm by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2013, 04:17:23 pm »
(So if everyone can follow ~*Gamma*~  and Kirigishi's post's, i have told them what they would be roleplaying. If you could post soon to when Akadios could run back, not realising Ace was not able to catch up, that would be great. And then Akadios would give the news of what is happening to Eclipse. Liontamer, you are accepted but may i note to people who now want to join the roleplay, then MUST be male. Far too many Females have joined. If you want to join female, you will be declined untill more males have joined. Gamma, you may but we do need hunters and warriors.)

Eclipse

Eclipse breathed out calmly, relaxing her body of awful thoughts that swam around her brain. The dirt ground felt tense, the air was still and the area of her den was thick with stress which she had been trying to calm. Digging her front nails deep into the ground as she lay, Eclipse found that she had  not realised many signals given out through the months. The rabbits where disappearing from Hilled path as-well as the deer; The fawns where no-were to be found. The hunters rationed out their hunts from time to time so their pray would have time to settle down and repopulate the area. They had recently began to hunt at Hilled path and rather than the animals repopulating, they where dying of un-known causes. Eclipse had no idea that they where being killed by her pack's rivals.

Stretching her neck, the young Bluetick felt a thud into her thigh as her eyes where closed in the sun. Eclipse was not surprised by this, and she barley flinched or quickly looked down at her disturbance. She mealy breathed in, opened her eyes and looked at the young pup who had mistakenly crashed into her. "Oh, Hello Merldae. That is a nice catch you have in your jaws". She smiled, but before the pup had answered, the rabbit was at her paws.
"Well, this is a kind offering", Eclipse spoke, a hint of amusement in her voice from when the pup itched her back. "So, what have you and Akane talked about? Anything...interesting?" The hound barked, her body still full with trepidation. The rabbit at her paws was warm, but she could feel it cooling. She would likely leave it for ration's. After all, Eclipse thought the pray was dying of diseases.

The pack leader turned her gazing to the roof of the den, where rope like tree branches hung. Her den was next to a lovely tree and it had been growing many many inches over night for many months, and the branches started to bend. They started to grown through the gaps in the top of her den to give it a nice decorations look. She snorted and  looked back down at Merldae, awaiting for her answer from her chat with the Delta.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2013, 09:51:05 pm »
( ~Agh! 3 Huskys -_- Including me.. Eh well!

Question!

So we are going to battle with the rival pack! If we are! Dark will do his absolute best! Well that will be pretty awesome! And if you don't mind, can Dark get like a little cut? Nothing to serious?)

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2013, 01:45:53 am »

Akane

As the first words rang into Akane's ears, she flinched. Merldae's mother was dead. They'd found her body and then buried it near the lake. The blue heeler mix opened her mouth to say something and then shut up, knowing it would be unwise to do anything of the sort. The pup would have to know the truth sooner or later, and she will; but she shouldn't give up hoping. Sometimes hope is all you have, even I it isn't enough.

Akane watched the pup for awhile, studying her curiously. When Merldae brought back the rabbit, she smiled and touched her nose to the pup's head. "Do you think Eclipse would want it?" Akane nudged her slightly before the pup burst on over without giving her a chance to say, "Yes." Her gaze followed little Merldae over to where she accidentally bumped into Eclipse. She chuckled slightly and then stood up and started to pad over.

The walking over to both pack-mates only took a few moments but it suddenly seemed like a lifetime. Akane felt it again; the feeling of her skin crawl. A freezing chill going up her spine. A creepy tingling sensation throughout her body. She tried to relax and dismiss the feeling, but it wouldn't go away. Her thoughts and everything around her seemed to disappear in a blink and her vision was shrouded in fog. Then, it a snap, all of it was gone except the weird feeling when she reached her Alpha and the pup.

"Caught it by herself." Akane's voice was groggy, but after clearing her throat she spoke more clearly again. "And, uh, no we haven't really talked about anything yet before she caught the rabbit." The fae looked at her Alpha a sorry look on her face. All she'd gotten to do was ask how the pup was doing before she raced off to try and find Eclipse and offer the newly caught prey. Her blue eyes gazed at both of them for another moment or two before averting Eclipse's gaze and glancing around the rest of the pack who were either resting in the sun or talking with others.

Interrupting that all, was a certain howl. Jeez, the idiot Shepard always had to do something.

Akadios

Everything happened so quickly it was seemed like a blur. The German Shepard barely had time to register what Ace had said before he had to bolt into some bushes to prevent being seen by two other dogs from the rival pack.  The voices of the suddenly appearing dogs somehow didn't seem surprising at all. Actually, it felt almost as if Akadios himself was expecting it. As the first muscular dog stepped out, Akadios struggled to keep from snarling. Then the next smaller Irish Wolfhound that appeared didn't appeal to him that much except that if he was battling him, it wouldn't be too hard to snap his neck as it would within battling the larger dog. The brute found himself eying the big dog. His feet shuffled uneasily when he realized he knew what he was thinking. He wanted to wrestle with that dog, no matter what. If there wasn't any other danger at the moment, Akadios surely would have pounced out of the brush and tackled him.

Shaking himself from his violent thoughts, he made a new, simple plan. Run and warn the pack. Akadios thought to himself. As quietly as possible he brushed his tail until it touched Ace's shoulder. Then he jutted out his jaw in the direction where they came; back to pack grounds. It wasn't a good idea to stay here ... And if they didn't move now, Akadios himself didn't know if he could contain himself not to attack the larger brute.

Then suddenly, one of Akadios's stupid plans that somehow always ended up someone getting injured. Eh, hopefully it'd work out to be him unlike last time when it was Akane who got mauled by the puma ... ANYWAYS. Akadios glanced over at Ace, a look that hadn't been in his eyes for awhile: Longing. He could only hope that Ace got the message, because without waiting another moment, he took off out of the bushes towards pack grounds.

What was logic? Ace was faster than Akadios, definetely. So if the two dogs followed him, it would give Ace enough time to circle around them all and then get back to the others. If Akadios could get there faster than the other two dogs he hoped would follow, he would get the support of the pack fighting him, or at least get close enough that help would come soon enough. Two many ifs.

Akadios bounded along, his paws thudding against the ground as dirt flew up behind him. He didn't look back. Just the forest and land ahead of him ... He just needed to get there. Home safe home. The brute couldn't see his own eyes at the moment, but he was sure they looked wild. Brown pools of pure madness. The thing though, that he didn't look back. Was probably one of the stupidest things he ever did because when he finally did turn around to check, they weren't there. "No..." He whispered to himself. "Oh man, no." Then he made a split second decision. He turned around yet again and hurled himself toward where his pack lay resting, while Ace might be facing death. The Kooikerhonjes would have to hold out for awhile. He may be able to outrun them, anyway. If Akadios sprinted back now, they might not even be there when he gets back to the same spot. He just kept on running, trying to shove the thought out of mind. The brute was going to be OK. He had to be.

Akadios seemed to fly by faster than he expected. It might have been because he was running, but he seemed to reach familiar landmarks as soon as he took each twenty paw-steps. They felt good, but it also felt like time was ticking so fast; like a minute was every heart-beat. Soon, the brute stopped suddenly at a fallen log. Still a little ways away from where the pack was, but close enough to hear something that he and Akane had always used to do. He howled. His vocal cords rang with a flowing sound, and then he started to run again, not waiting. Akadios needed them to be ready. Short words, they would all be safer faster. Long words, it'll seem like forever.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?