Author Topic: my feralheart has stopped working  (Read 1673 times)

Offline gabrielle167

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
my feralheart has stopped working
« on: January 05, 2013, 01:57:20 pm »
when i went on feralheart in the morning it worked fine but then when i tried to get back on it i couldnt it kept saying feralheart has stopped working so i uninstalled it then downloaded it again and i got it working but then i downloaded mass markings and they slowed my laptop down abit so i tried to get rid of them but it made my fh stop working so i got rid of fh again and then when i tried to get it again it said this setup files are corrupted please obtain a new copy of the program  :'( can someone please help me i realy want to get back on fh to play with my sister  :'(

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: my feralheart has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 02:17:08 pm »
If the files are corrupted, it probably means you've reinstalled too many time.  I would try to delete the installer and download it again. :3

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 03:09:03 pm »
Everytime you download it, it creates a new EXACT folder saying the SAME name everytime. What you've done is created a bunch of similar folders that need getting rid of. Just go into your Disk Drive: C and remove ALL the files that say Feral Heart on them and THEN download it again and install it.

You should be good then. And if it keeps happening it might be because you're using too many applications at the same time such as Facebook + Windows Media Player + Feral Heart = TOO MUCH!
Try and perhaps stick to just ONE application at a time.

If it's nothing to do with that then try and follow these steps:

1. Have you tried reducing your render distance? This shortens the distance of perhaps reading names from other characters and could only be read/seen from up close. You do this by going to Options > Video > View Distance. Make sure it is at ZERO.

2. Taking off all your textures and resulting to the basic of textures. You do this by changing your Rendering Subsystem to Direct3D9 via Options > Video > Rendering Subsystem.

3. Also have you tried taking off the water reflection? You do this via Options > Video > Water Reflection. Make sure that it's ticked/crossed to say that it will ONLY show the water texture instead of reflecting your character.

These solutions may not guarantee it working. But if it doesn't help, either PM an Admin via the forums.

Hope you get it working again. :)

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline Necabo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 09:49:06 am »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile