Author Topic: Family Tree  (Read 3743 times)

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Family Tree
« on: February 26, 2011, 12:57:04 am »
i thought it would be nice to have a family tree sort of thing. if you come upon another person that you really like, you can add them to your family tree. it'll send them a request like "____ is asking permission to assign you in their family tree as _____ do you accept?" and there will be options like sister, brother, mother, father, grandfather, etc. this would also be very handy for rp. maybe there could be 2 different family trees, a pack tree and family tree? then there could be chat for family tree members only. just a good idea, i think XD

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Family Tree
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 01:10:25 am »
I do like this idea very much. ;3 It would be helpful to remember family members and etc. Though I think it could slow the server down, because what if a family tree has a long generation line? That would be quite hard on the server. D: Remember all the family trees, and storing them there. That'd be the problem.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 01:13:11 am »
I like this idea, and Sylphie took the words right out of my mouth. Nothing more to say. ;P

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 07:17:40 am »
I like this idea as well.. if it was possible, i'd say go for it. Just don't want to have too much strain on these fragile servers..

~Aroxy

Offline BijouLa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 02:13:08 am »
you could have a limit, like 10-20 members limit on your family tree. i just find it annoying when you have ppl you like in a group of ppl you hate, so its a big package. BUT if you could narrow it down and only have the ppl you like in your family tree, that'd be nice.

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline Raikins

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Coach,you do that again, and I will bury you alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 05:28:12 am »
I approves of this idea. ;3 +Karma

Cainou

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 02:07:32 am »
I love this idea it would be awesome, and worth it!! would it be possible to maybe invite them to maps you made or something???

Offline BijouLa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 02:09:57 am »
that'd be cool. lol i just had a daydream "portable portals" u click yet to the invite and a portal pops up in front of u 2 that place

Offline Remix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 01:56:15 pm »
Good idea :D That will be very useful, and maybe a title above the char name like : " Tobi's son ".

-Remix in-game.

EchoSwiftpaws

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 02:51:55 pm »
Ooh. Very creative idea! ^_^ I love it!