Author Topic: The Three Packs  (Read 3311 times)

Checkered Caique

Re: The Three Packs
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 09:24:29 pm »
Hi! Can I actually change my character a little?

In-GameName: Checkered Caique
Name: Bijou
Pack: Rising Night Pack
Bio: Bijou will never be afraid to speak her mind. Although she is not the largest wolf, but she packs a punch! Bijou is very confident, she hates being told what to do and she loves to use other wolves for her own good fortune. She calls other wolves by nick-names unless she highly respects them - which is rare. Flirty and smart, Bijou will always try to get what she wants. However, if you work hard to get on her good side, she will respect you and a playful side of her will start to emerge.
ThemeSong(Optional): Hell On Heels - Pistol Annies
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:36:51 pm by Sierra »

Checkered Caique

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 10:17:37 pm »
I am usually on line during the afternoon and night :)   And you forgot to update my charries theme song :) Sorry... XD

Offline Refuge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rock out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 11:44:44 pm »
I know, I'm away from my computer (I got me some homework :/) so I can't update the theme, but I listened to it an it sounds pretty good!
Attention all FeralHeartians! Its time to PARTY! Now, on a more serious note. Stray is in need of a coder. So if anyone wants to help just go to straymmorpg.proboards.com and then... Well then I don't know what you'd do.

Checkered Caique

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 11:51:42 pm »
Alright! :D Thanks so much!

Offline Refuge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Rock out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 04:48:24 am »
I'm on my computer and about to change your theme! I'm trying to get in FH to but it won't connect..
Attention all FeralHeartians! Its time to PARTY! Now, on a more serious note. Stray is in need of a coder. So if anyone wants to help just go to straymmorpg.proboards.com and then... Well then I don't know what you'd do.

Offline Refuge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Rock out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 05:13:58 am »
Hey! (Double Post xD) I just finished the greyscale part of the map, i'm going to check it out in FH and see how it looks and if I think its fine then i'll make a colorscale and then i'm decorating it!

Offline Refuge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Rock out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 05:23:53 am »
>.> Triple Post! Anyway, BAD BAD news. The greyscale won't load into FH!

Checkered Caique

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 05:34:27 am »
Oh no! :( Well have a trick you can use :) Save your grayscale over the watermill height map. :)

Offline Refuge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Rock out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 08:10:41 am »
Very clever I'll try that tomorrow. Cross your fingers that it'll work.

Checkered Caique

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 06:54:38 am »
Hey there! I am so sorry to do this to you, but this group is just not active enough for me :( I really loved the group idea though! Good luck! I am so sorry!