Author Topic: Hyenadon's dragon characters!!!  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Hyenadon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't fall asleep near me; I possess a sharpie pen
    • View Profile
Hyenadon's dragon characters!!!
« on: January 07, 2013, 12:59:41 pm »
Hyenadon (me) has created a lot of dragons and will create a lot more but I deleted some so here are the ones I have right now:

Name: Stea
Species: Long-eared island dragon
Lifespan: 200- 500 years
Personality: Playful
Backstory: This baby dragon comes from a species where the mother takes care of the egg and leaves when it hatches. Stea woke up in the dark, at night. She wandered out from her deserted nest and hid under a bush. She scraped out some earth underneath the bush and stayed there for about half a year, surviving by eating bush leaves and roots. Then she came out and met her good friends Cooro Crow and Husky Fish.
Science is BS. We think we can explain everything; we keep making new "discoveries", which are just really false explanations for the inexplanable. Face it. Humans are idiots.

Pet's name: Charlie
[url=http://www.chic

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Hyenadon's dragon characters!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 05:58:36 pm »
It sounds like a interesting character indeed, nice bio ~ ;3
Although I'd love to see a screenie of her also if that is possible? :3

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Hyenadon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't fall asleep near me; I possess a sharpie pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 03:57:15 am »
Maybe I can upload a screenshot.... OHMYGOD I just glanced up at the read how many times thing and it said 99 times! Wow! Anyway, I uploaded that when I was on an iPad and iPads don't really do screenshots.... But I'm gonna update this, she is a dragoness now.....

Anyway again, thanks for posting! I didnt think anyone ever would've.
Science is BS. We think we can explain everything; we keep making new "discoveries", which are just really false explanations for the inexplanable. Face it. Humans are idiots.

Pet's name: Charlie
[url=http://www.chic

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 01:51:48 am »
Maybe I can upload a screenshot.... OHMYGOD I just glanced up at the read how many times thing and it said 99 times! Wow! Anyway, I uploaded that when I was on an iPad and iPads don't really do screenshots.... But I'm gonna update this, she is a dragoness now.....

Anyway again, thanks for posting! I didnt think anyone ever would've.
Ah yes, the iPad isn't always so keen on screenies indeed~ x) But on a computer it's very easy to upload screens here, so give it a try! :>

Looking forward to the update~ ;3  // Shallow