Author Topic: VVarrior Cats ~ HuntersOfTheNight ~ **Beautiful map! Needing Active warriors!**  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
.||.Hunters|O|f||Th|e||Night.||.
[/color]

Some Valuable Points?
[/size]
We are an incredibly Active, and beautiful Warrior Cats roleplay with a map with such, stunning detail it will forever leave you gawking, the lag levels are incredibly low due to special meshies that prevent lag spiking, and also special terrains upon some meshes that some of you gamers will easily recognize. We have many features and landmarks in our map as well! Including;
LandMarks:
A Shattered Moonstone

A massive and beautifully detailed gathering place(Also spawn area)

Very hard to find loner dens, and in the update coming, herbs scattered around at times.

Incredibly well made meshies.

The Four Clans
[/color][/size]

We currently have four clans sharing the map, each of which are with active leaders, except AtlasClan, which is for people who are not within EST, and on the other side of the World. Its also considered the clan of the Night. Yet, thats hardly relevant. Let me just show you what the clans are all about.

SilverClan
SilverClan is indefinatly the most mysterious and heart shockingly twisted Warrior Clan. However that does not neccesarily make them bad cats, its just... they live in a forest of cursed trees. And get this! The trees? Are entirely made of silver. I know, its weird don't get me wrong. You will all find out why if you join and we manage to complete the plot.

RingClan
This is the always... eh... energetic clan. They live in a tall, and woody jungle filled with prey. However, in winter like in all territories except in SilverClans, the territory is freezing cold! They hardly eat fish... who would? EWIE.

AtlasClan
The clan of the silverwood night wind! They live in a beautiful woodland, that is kind of like ThunderClan with a bit of WindClan mixed in. They always seemed to be concerned about how dry their little furry tails get instead of surviving. However, they do show remarkable compassion to the other clans, except to SilverClan.

NatureClan
Think of ThunderClan with a bit of RiverClan. Now, you have NatureClan! This clan lives in a forest, not just a wood, and quite enjoys fish as well as woodland prey. They absolutly dispise enemy clans and will strictly always follow the code, even at the cost of their own bloody lives. RingClan views them and AtlasClan quite darkly, due to old greivences of the past.

S C R E E N S H O T S~
Sadly I'm only sending you all a few, and not telling what they are from except that they are from this map. c:

^ Screenshot numbar 1.

^ Mhurrrrrr Screenshot Numberz 2 for you~

^ Oh you could guess that...

^ c: Shadows... Arent they bootiful?

Contact Info/Credits!
[/color][/size]

Map Maker: Firewhip123 <3
Roleplay Owner/Administrator: Firewhip123... AGAIN :D
Requirements to join:
We are Literate/Realistic/Active/Mapped, you must be all of those! A roleplay sample is required for you to join us, you can send one to me over the FH site. We also take members by ORDER. You may not be able to choose your own clan, sorry! But, all the territories look... AMAZING! <3

Best wishes, Firewhip123.
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

Offline twilight12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • that was kinda neat dude
    • View Profile
Firewhip! c: I. Want. To. Join. This. Beautiful. Clan. You. Made. owo

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
I LOVE that map! And the clan sounds fun.Tana.Wanna.Joinie.Naow.Please.And.Thank.You. :3
    Love teh map...*le stalk*
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
o.o Your signature will forever give me nightmaresssss. But, if you do desire to join, whisper SummerAnimal626. My cat caught the plague which is going on in the map, and she well... meh, you will find out.
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Lol I love my Signature and alrighty.Want me to now or later? :o
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline RandomName

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
I wanna join. May I? :3

Offline T5uk1N0Yum3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I want to join!! Can I?

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Ill join!

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Cat RPG, play-by-post roleplay.
Ohh, so purdy... If I wasn't a Leader in one Rp and a kit in the other... I'd totally join! ^^ I wish you the best of luck!

Offline SugarBeast

• Forum Newcomer
  • *Beep* (icon by Blanishna on dA)
    • View Profile
    • Quill's dA account
My, what a fantastic looking map! I'd love to join ;D
Greetings, I am Quill the Astral feline, novice literate roleplayer and enjoyer of all things that include animals, sci-fi/fantasy, and anything in between!
Currently I'm looking for people to include in an RP for a show called 'The Secret Saturdays', so if you're interested, please do drop by!