Author Topic: Every map I stay in too long crahses my FH  (Read 858 times)

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Every map I stay in too long crahses my FH
« on: January 09, 2013, 12:59:59 am »
so i was hanging in the cape and my FH crahsed...tryed again and guess what? crash! So I asked genral in fico what was up and they said "oh the server must be full" So I said ok..ok then reset my char.. THEN when I was in fico IT crashed...now Im going to Reset my char AGAIN! I'm afrade to stay in the loanly cave and be out of options...WHAT DO I DO!

Offline MusicIsMyLife98

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Every map I stay in too long crahses my FH
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:01:28 am »
Cape and the Plains is crashing at the moment. That might be why, because the same thing hapened to me but in Flourite. :3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 01:02:38 am »
Indeed as Steph said Fluorite Plains is down at the moment from what I know. :) Not totally sure about Ficho & The Cape of Distant Worlds though. They seem to be having some trouble but not as bad as Fluorite. For now just try spending time in one of the newer maps like the South Pole, Ascension, SkysRim, Last Cave, or Atlantis. Just be patient for now the mods might have to reset the server.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:19:03 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 02:11:48 am »
bonefires crashing for me now..just a heads up for anyone whos fh seems to be like mine and crash in any older map XD and thanks both of you