Author Topic: TMNT Roleplay  (Read 990 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
TMNT Roleplay
« on: January 09, 2013, 04:46:38 am »
Today, me and my sibling decided, because we are absolutely in love with the Ninja Turtles, that maybe we should make a roleplay based on it. Now, of course, we are not expecting it to be popular AT ALL, as roleplays based on television shows, that I have seen, are not normally very sucessful, but we are not doing it for popularity or members, we are doing it to enjoy ourselves and have fun. x3

So, you've read this far, and I do not want to keep you waiting (sorry, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing, is it not?), so I will get to the point. We are new and searching for Ninja Turtle lovers who will roleplay and have fun with us. So far, we have Leonardo (my sibling who started the group) and me, who decided to roleplay as Mikey. We, so far, have been basing this off of the Nickelodeon (2012) version, yet we do not mind much which version you base your character on. You may also make up your own characters. For example, say you would like to roleplay a female human, but you want to make up your own name, characteristics, personality, etc., rather than using one from the series. You are welcomed to do that!

Rules:

-No cursing. Not only is it a rule for FeralHeart, but it is also a rule for this roleplay. It is very easy not to use foul words, or you could always rephrase things to be more kind (unless of course your character is supposed to be that way. Then, you may be how you must, but do it without the horrible language).
-Be kind, and respect others. This rule will probably only apply to out of character chats, because I understand that some characters are *ahem* a bit rude, but please do not take it OOC.

Requirements:

You must be semi-literate to literate. For the moment, we are not requiring a roleplay sample, yet that may change in the future.
Unrealistic. Well, it is quite difficult to be Ninja Turtle when you have to be realisitc, isn't it? So, yes, we are an unrealistic roleplay. However, we would like you to be wingless. Active. Once we get members built up, we are hoping that it will become a roleplay in which our members are loyal and get on every day. Mapless. This is not much of a requirement, yet I decided I had to fit it in here somewhere. I am thinking about maybe in a few weeks trying to talk my parents into letting me create a map for this roleplay, because it would not have the annoying bad tokens. I do understand that a few people cannot download maps. This whole map idea of mine will probably not go through, yet there is a very slim chance that it will, so I decided just to let you know beforehand (Although I am almost positive that we will not have a map anytime soon, so you do not have to worry ;D)

Well, this is basically the basics of our new roleplay. If you would like to join, whisper neneh2000 or catloversjt in-game (preferabely during the weekend, because that is when we are on almost all day). If neither one of us are online at the time, feel free to try again later, send a request to the group, which is named Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or you may even post below. Actually, we would like it very much if you posted below and told us a bit about your character before joining, just so that we know who we have and who is still open ;D It would make our job much, much easier ^^

Well, thanks for your time, and remember that if you would like to join, feel free to post below ;D We are always accepting memebers and will be always willing to answer any questions you have. Thank you for reading this post all the way to the bottom, and have a nice day... Or night... Depending on where you are ^^' Either way, see you around~
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)