Author Topic: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.  (Read 53483 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.
« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2013, 10:30:29 pm »
BrightPaw sat in her den and sighed.She looked around the camp and yawned.BrightPaw padded out of the den and looked for her mentor.(Who wants to be my mentor? XP)She sat down and looked around continueing to find her mentor.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2013, 09:33:09 pm »
I'll make her mentor in a bit.))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2013, 11:00:07 pm »
Yey)) Sage purred and rolled onto his paws and layed his head on GoldHollys paw.He looked up at her and then looked outside of the den -very short-
???? ??? ?????

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2013, 11:29:12 pm »
"Perhaps we should go to the waterfall, I believe it isn't too far from here." GoldHolly purred as she rubbed her maw on the top of Sage's head with a small smile, her tail flicking from side to side as she looked at him.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2013, 11:34:48 pm »
"Woah... Hey-," the tom began to say but was soon cut off as he felt liquid soak into his pelt. Duststripe began to hopelessly tread water as his paws only collided with the nothingness that was beneath the water. Sudden laughter filled his ears as he finally managed to reach shallow water. "Ha, ha." The tom stated sarcastically narrowing his ember gaze at the apprentice who sat at the bank of the stream. "How about you teach me, instead of scaring the owls away with your laughter." Still the apprentice continued to laugh. "Alright..." A slight smile emerged on his face as he splashed the apprentice, aiming for her face.

A small sullen light drifted into Brackenstar's den as he finally awoke with the sound of Dappleleaf's voice. Dappleleaf. His brave trustworthy friend who had been through it all with him since the mere days of apprenticeship. "Please, do come in." The dark golden tabby backed further into his den making room for his clanmate as she padded in through the entrance. "What is it you wish to tell me?" His tail twitched curiously, listening to what she had to say.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 25, 2013, 12:27:40 am »
Sage licked the top of her paw and mewed "That doesnt sound bad.We could get some fish as well." she smiled and lifted his head to lick his paw.
???? ??? ?????

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2013, 12:51:50 am »
"Good, then let's go." GoldHolly purred, flicking her tail as she carefully moved her paws out from beneath Sage, leaping over him gracefully before squeezing out of the den. Her ears swiveled back as she awaited her mate to come, twitching her whiskers as she looked around the beautiful forest. She could finally enjoy it fully now that she wasn't a Clancat. Finally, she was free of the shackles of rules.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 25, 2013, 02:46:17 am »
As she moved her paw from under her head, Sage let his head thump on the ground and chuckled.He stood up after a few seconds and stood.He yawned and padded out of the den.He flicked his ears and stretched.Sage began to pad then stoped and looked back at her and chuckled, he slowed his pace and looked behind him."You coming?" he chuckled and stoped.

BrightPaw looked at every cat and looked down at her paws, she wonderd where her mentor was and licked her paw. -short-
???? ??? ?????

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2013, 11:42:36 am »
Quickly catching up, this time GoldHolly took the lead to the waterfall. It, of course, was in WaterClan territory, so every sense was alert. They could always have a lovely battle with a mouse-brained patrol there if WaterClan dared. GoldHolly used to be quite a terror in the Clans, when she had been accused of killing her best friend. Now she probably would be listed as a threat to the Clans at the next Gathering. It wouldn't bother the shecat though, for she could care less about those Clans now.

Turning over to his deputy, ShadowStar's grieved face peered. "Gather all the warriors of the Clan... Everyone must attend this meeting." He said gloomily, staring out at the bristled gate of MoonClan. The deputy nodded and ran off to get everyone he could back in to place. Shadowstar couldn't believe that his cousin really did what she did. He couldn't believe that she had the heart to kill an apprentice, and that put all apprentices at risk. GoldHolly was well trained to kill, and ShadowStar knew that.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2013, 10:27:10 pm »
Sage pelted after her.When they arrived he made every one of his sences alert for any clan cats.Sage sat and looked at the water fall, he purred "Its quite beautiful here.We cloud fight off every clan cat that dares come near us and make a den here." he purred and licked her cheek.Sage stood and streched then pelted into the stream.He swam to a part where it wasent too deep and sat down.He licked his maw and looked over at GoldHolly.
???? ??? ?????