Author Topic: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.  (Read 53481 times)

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.
« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2013, 10:45:36 pm »
Morningpaw finally slowed down and caught her breath and helped him the rest of the way out of the pond. She nodded as he requested a lesson from her. "Alright, I guess I can try to teach you, but I'm warning you, It's not as easy as it looks." She warned and showed him the basics of swimming. "Remember to keep yourself balanced by using your tail." Morningpaw instructed Duststripe as she helped him through the clear water. They had been training all night and it was beginning to fade into morning. "I better go." She mewed, figuring the dawn patrol would be out soon and looking for her. "Let's meet again, tonight. Promise?" She mewed to him, her gaze burning into his.

"Thank you." Dappleleaf meowed and stepped into the sunlit den carved into a rock shelf with a ledge and walkway. The ledge was for calling meetings and the walkway was a slanted rock structure leading up to the den so cats could easily get up and down to the den. "I had almost forgotten to tell you when I remembered just this morning,." She began "To report to you that I had scented foxes along the great oak. I think there might be a den somewhere. So you may want to increase patrols." She finished and sat down, waiting for a reply.

(Sage and Goldholly will be imediately driven out, as the falls are sacred land, So I'm warning you, you will get your butts kicked XD.)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 25, 2013, 11:50:05 pm »
GoldHolly purred as she thought, it would be practically amazing, to make a den here. She dreamed it could be their perfect haven, a place that they would be like the leaders. GoldHolly began to slip away in to her thoughts as she looked at the waterfall, as though it projected the ideas to her. She imagined a land, where only those that she and Sage deemed worthy would live. That they could have their own small Clan, and with those forces, they could conquer all Clans. Power isn't from numbers... It's from how well trained those numbers are. Her endless stare gazed off in to the fountain.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 26, 2013, 12:31:52 am »
Sage rolled onto his back and looked over at GoldHolly, trying to find out what she was thinking about.He smirked and rolled onto his side, letting the water soak his fur.He licked his paw and stuck it back in the water.He looked over at GoldHolly and mewed,"You coming in?" Sage shouted over to her and rolled onto his back agian.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 26, 2013, 12:41:26 am »
GoldHolly snapped out of her thinking, giggling to with a smile as she quickly took a leap in to the water. She instantly felt the cool splash of water against her dark pelt as she relaxed in the water up to her neck, swishing her paws in the water when the current of the waterfall pushed a wave at her to keep herself up. She continued to think about her idea with a sly grin, it could be a wonderful idea.
(We should ask Bunneh about that. :I)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 26, 2013, 01:36:16 am »
(we should .3.) Sage sat up its the water he was laying in and swan over to GoldHolly and found a large rock and held his grip on it."So what were you thinking?I could tell you were thinking of somthing." Sage chuckled and splashed her a little bit.
???? ??? ?????

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 26, 2013, 01:59:17 am »
(I'll ask her now with a PM. ^.^)
GoldHolly twitched her whispers mischeiviously as she peered over at Sage, licking her lips. "Well..." She gave that long, outstretched mew that signaled she was about to give a long, long story. "The Clans, have made one vital mistake... They judge a cat by nothing but the number it will add to their forces... Other than strength..." She mewed grimly as she drifted to look at the waterfall that thundered down. "But a waterfall takes many lives of their forces each year, alone... Because it has power. It deems every wave it throws by its strength, not its number. On a day of weak waves, barely go through, but on a day of strong waves, it is like an army of control." She lifted her head high to look at the sky as she decided to just get to the point of the whole thing, other than a long speech on a waterfall. "If we are like the waterfall, and judge a cat by their strength and power, we could conquer /everything./ Everything without even a quarter of their ammount of cats." She said, before adding the last part in, a grin crossing her face. They could be the judgement of the land, they could be the salvation... The /sick/ salvation.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 26, 2013, 02:49:24 am »
(Alrighty :3 I hope she says yessssss...)Sage looked at her as she spoke.After the speech, he mewed "That would be nice.We could be a clan to take the lives of who even dares to mess with us." Sage smirked and licked his paw.We could take over this part of WaterClans territory, and make the camp.Then take over more land and make a territory.A large one, I'm glad you thought of this.Its a wonderful idea." He sat down on the rock under water and lost his balence, he almost fell off the rock from the current but regained his balence.He found a crack in the rock and stuck his claw into it."Thats wonderful." he whisperd to himself and purred

(probably the longest post I ever posted...  ._.)
???? ??? ?????

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 26, 2013, 03:05:17 am »
(I asked her. I hope she says yes, too. ^.^ Now please stand by while Gold Holly has a moment. x3)
"Then why waste time! From now on... I am not GoldHolly. If we're going to take on our own style, to show the world what they really need, I don't want to carry the puny title of of their warriors, that will someday be shattered on the ground as our reign rises." The she-cat murmured coldly as she swam in to the current, fighting against the waves of the waterfall until she finally began to grip her paws on the rock bed around it, holding a strong pose as she looked at the waterfall. The waterfall would be like those warriors' StarClan... It would be the center of the power. Turning her head back to look at Sage with the smile, she tipped her head.[color] "From now on, I am Gold, otherwise Golded Optic." She said with a cackle, and her amber eye seemed to shine brightly as she turned her head up to the waterfall, cackling madly as the mist of it swiftly fell around her.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:09:32 am by Hallucination »

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 26, 2013, 04:11:08 am »
(That was an amasing moment x3)Sage grinned, then he imagined how his old kitty-pet sister would be.Sage chuckled at the thought of how she would look.He purred and stood over by her."I shall be known as SageMoon then.Sounds nice enough, unless you have somthing different." Sage purred and looked up at the water fall.He began to think agian of how his sister would feel.He chuckled at the thought agian and sat.He licked Golds muzzle and layed down. (This is an amasing idea.I REALLY hope she says yes owo)
???? ??? ?????

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 26, 2013, 04:18:09 am »
(I got the idea from the book I am writing, though it's with humans. x3 I can PM you the similarities in it if ya want. *Shrug* I could also PM you the entire idea of the Waterfall thingy.)
Gold's golden eye continued to shimmer as she looked at Sage Moon. "How about Lunar Sage? Much more advanced then those terms of the kittens." She replied, nuzzling her mate back with a grin. She knew that they had to plot out something if they wanted to succeed soon, but she could always rest awhile instead. It would be a long and ragged path to victory, but they could win.