Author Topic: The Northern Taiga needing HUMAN Rivals  (Read 4189 times)

xXPenelopeXx

The Northern Taiga needing HUMAN Rivals
« on: January 12, 2013, 06:12:19 pm »

Roleplay Plot for Human Rivals
In Siberia,Russia, humans have arrived in the taiga forest to make a living by hunting fish, moose, elk, and snow shoe hare. It is peaceful and life is good. The humans hunt the good-quality fish in the river, they shoot the moose and elk for the meat and clothes, and they hunt the snowshoe hare for food and use the bones to make weapons like spears and arrows for bows. In a life of constant hunting prey, they never realized what they were doing to the ecosystem of the forest. As soon as winter hit the forest, the humans realized that the predators were starving because of the food shortage. They didn`t care and kept going. When Haruhi (An arctic Wolf) and Makui (Wolf Hybrid) united all the predators to stop the constant fight for prey, the humans seemed to be a target for the predators, with all the food they collected. For both Tsuga and Boreal Fauna, the leaders decided that there was no other choice but to break into the human`s home and steal their food. All just to keep their companions alive, the predators continously began to threaten the humans by stealing their food they stored up. Angered, the humans began to furiously defend their homes with weapons, gaurd dogs and poison. When food shortage becomes a great problem in the forest, another problem arises that sets all three rival group against each other. Who will be lucky enough to survive?

All for what they have caused, we will fight to the end.

We accept ONLY:
-Humans
-Gaurd Dogs that can live in cold climates
-Pet Cats

Ranks!
Human ranks:
-Leader
-Healer
-Hunter
-Warrior
-Teacher
-Other
Pet Ranks:
-Gaurd/Scout dogs (Must follow your master`s commands and gaurd your home and humans)
-Pet cats (Can act as scouts)

Available weapons for humans:
-Bow
-Shotgun
-Pistol
-Wooden Spear
-Crossbow
-Assault Rifle

Download the map here!: http://www.mediafire.com/?4l8a07s57bsfepq

RULES AND INFO
-Be active at least two times a week or you will be kicked out of the group.
-If you can`t go online because of outside problems, please inform any of the group leaders
-Be semi-literate or literate
-Be able to download maps
-No power playing at all!
-Don`t give out very personal information (Phone numbers and addresses)
-No mate-begging at all
-Follow the plot line
-Help create a plot line (Not required)
-Be able to download presets (Not required)

Read this for more: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=31003.0

Roleplay Hosts and group leaders:
- Penelope (Group Leader of Boreal Fauna)
-Muramia (Group Leader of Tsuga Fauna)
- Needing third host for this human rival group

Interested of making a rival group and becoming a part of the roleplay? Please reply or find me in-game on Feral heart at xXPenelopeXx. Thank you for reading!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 04:17:56 am by Penelope »

Offline DemonsHeir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
hre
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 02:19:13 pm »
rh
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:11:13 am by Demons Heir »

xXPenelopeXx

Re: The Northern Taiga needing HUMAN Rivals
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:26:07 pm »
Yes it is still going after nearly 10 months now. We are still needing a leader though for the group. I am glad you think it's interesting. ^_^ Sorry for such a late late reply DX Haven't checked replied to my posts for a while.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 12:21:09 am »
Will I be able to join this as a german shepard?

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

xXPenelopeXx

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 01:32:09 am »
Will I be able to join this as a german shepard?
Yes you may as long your character will be tolerant to the freezing cold. Temperatures will be below zero in the role-play. Please keep in mind, that the group isn't fully set up as it still needs a leader. This role-play is active 7 am through 10 am Pacific Timezone (3 pm through 6 pm United Kingdom) at the max.

Offline Blue_Apples

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 01:41:11 am »
What would those times be for Eastern Standard Time? I'm thinking about joining as a wolf/husky mix or something like that, that is if this other roleplay doesn't accept me.

Offline DemonsHeir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
rhea
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 02:47:29 pm »
hre
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:08:24 am by Demons Heir »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 03:02:04 pm »
I will be happy to join as a Shepard :3

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

xXPenelopeXx

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 09:04:16 pm »
What would those times be for Eastern Standard Time? I'm thinking about joining as a wolf/husky mix or something like that, that is if this other roleplay doesn't accept me.
For Eastern Standard times, it should be 9 or 10 am to 12 am or 1 pm. Sorry if I get that wrong. We are mainly active on weekends because of school. You can join as a husky mix.

xXPenelopeXx

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 09:06:48 pm »
I can go as a human. (possibly some animal as well, if you are accepting two chars from the same person)
Of course. Humans do need to have the ideal clothes for the role-play setting or they will just freeze to death if they have normal clothes on XD I am accepting a maximum of two characters for every member