Author Topic: Looking for a bunch of different meshes...  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
Looking for a bunch of different meshes...
« on: January 12, 2013, 09:07:20 pm »

Hello. ^^
I've been looking for some meshes, and I haven't had much luck with them. Maybe you guys could help out?
Most aren't exactly the most specific, I'm trying to keep it pretty broad, as the map is huge.

Here's what I need.
>Things (Not Gravestones!) to put inside a winter cemetery hidden deep in a snow forest. Anything to make it more interesting so people want to come see it. Preferably things players can interact with, such as hide inside or climb on top of.
>Any kind of furniture players can use. Especially cozy-feeling so it can fit nicely in a cabin.
>Small houses that either already are cabins, or can be used as cabins.
>Fun little surprises to hide in a forest that interest players, enough to scatter around. (Such as a tree with a hole in it you can crawl in, or anything else for that matter.)
>Unlaggy waterfalls I can make HUGE. All the "unlaggy" waterfalls I've tried just make the game really slow at a large size.
>Large, jagged cliffs you can climb.
>Campsite meshes. This includes tents, "sleeping bags" for animals, and anything else that fits in.

Lastly, this isn't a mesh, but does anyone have a snowy weather download? I need one that has different amounts of snow, like sometimes it's just lightly snowing and others it's almost like a blizzard, and then just normal snowfall for the rest of the time. I would use eternal snow, but it just has one constant amount of snow.

I'll be updating this, as I'll keep needing more meshes. All help is greatly appreciated. :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 09:27:32 pm by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline Chimaera

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • [Insert witty phrase here]
    • View Profile
I'm backkk! <3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a bunch of different meshes...
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:58:34 am »
Hamilton has a low-poly waterfall I believe (lags a lot less) ;)

onelittlecorner.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fhdownloads&action=display&thread=6&page=4

For the blizzard I could recommend loading Weather/Snow in Object Maker>>Effect Maker>>Particle, re-sizing the particle and cloning it. Play around with it in Object Maker for a bit before saving it. Make sure you click that clear button before exiting, otherwise that random snow object will appear randomly in your map :)  
Will be inactive due to work and exams.