Author Topic: a quastion!  (Read 1271 times)

Offline keras

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
a quastion!
« on: January 13, 2013, 10:39:15 am »
good morning i am a new member of feral heart, i want know even if i have activated  my account anyway i come banned it same? or i don't come banned never more? you answer, thank you!

SoulRevenge

Re: a quastion!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 10:54:55 am »
Your kind of confusing me--
If your saying that you've just activated your account, but your banned?

Because if that's the case, please consult with a moderator :3

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 11:51:26 am »

I do not understand what you are saying either. Are you saying 'how do I activate my account' or are you saying 'I AM BANNED?" If you are banned, as said above, you need to consult a moderator or administrator, as it is against the rules to discuss a ban here like this, as you woud know if you wouldv'e read the rules.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline keras

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 12:03:00 pm »
no, i want say that now i have activated my account, then i am not will be more banned from game? i can play forever with feral heart! is right? i had many account in the past, but i am always been banned, because i don't have actived never my accounts. i want say now that i have confirmed my account, i don't will be never more banned again? now the my account will last forever? i this want know! thank you!

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 12:16:24 pm »
After activation, your account will run properly, unless you break a rule. If you break a rule, and a person reports you or a moderator catches you while breaking it, you get banned for a specific amount of time, depending on what you have done. A good idea would be to check out the rules, in case you haven't already.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 01:04:38 pm »
As mentioned above, if you don't break rules you're fine. Now, wanting to be able to not be banned forever is like a police officer saying to a criminal that what they're doing is fine and not illegal, almost. You should never make a thread about bans, it causes confusion sometimes, and it can get in the way. Better option is to contact a moderator.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline keras

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 02:09:19 pm »
thank you guys!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 04:29:34 pm »
As long as you don't break any of the Feral heart rules you should be fine. Other then that I think talking to a staff member would be another option. They would now more about this kind of stuff
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358