Author Topic: .:A New Beginning:. Mapped, Literate, Realistic & Active Warrior Cats RP.  (Read 4135 times)

Offline Sock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Greetings. B)
We are A New Beginning, a mapped, literate, active + long-termed, realistic, plotted, and websited Warrior Cats RPG based off of the four original Clans from the books (ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan).
You can find most, if not all, of the info on our forum: http://fh-anewbeginning.boards.net/index.cgi?
Please, don't hesitate to register and PM me (.:Ravenstar:.) any inquiries you have on there. A sample of your literacy (RP sample) will be required to be accepted into the roleplay.

A Clan leader for WindClan is needed! As well as deputies and medicine cats for, you guessed it, EVERY Clan.
A New Beginning is a brand-new roleplay. I am working on a v2 map as we speak, and it should be done, uploaded, and published very soon. Members are vital for our RP to really kick off, so we encourage you to please stay active if you end up joining.

Thanks! This shall be edited in time.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Hi hi.Just a question.Can BloodClan be included in this RP?Because I would gladly be Scourge :3 But if not ill be leader of WindClan if that is okay.Ill give an RP sample for either one.

Mainly BloodClan :3
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Minky101

Hmm, I would be very interested in joining as a medicine cat for one of the clans.  I can whisper you a RP sample, meet you in game, whatever fits your circumstances.  Further more, I would really enjoy this RP if it is actually active, seeing that the last mapped, literate, professional ect. Warrior Cats RP that I joined went inactive basically, sad to say, 4 days into it. *Sigh*.  Anyways, I have a bit of experience being the medicine cat in clans, seeing as that is the only position I choose. Heh. I just like the "Medicine cat" ways. Anyways, I am wasting your time so, I hope you get back to me soon if you can't I totally understand.  In game I am Minky101 for a username reference.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
If BloodClan is made, I'll be WindClan leader. But if that spot is taken, I'll be a WindClan warrior.

I'm a WindClan warrior at heart.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 03:32:07 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Candles

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Great. You all should join the forum, because I'm more active on there, and it is easier to communicate. ^^

WindClan leader is taken, sorry guys!
All RP samples should be posted on our forum, as well as any inquiries for those wanting to join.
Anna, medicine cat positions in three of the Clans are available (Wind, Thunder and Shadow)! My Clan, RiverClan, has a meddie, but the apprentice spot is up for grabs. I'd love it if you signed up on our board because you seem the kind of person/RPer I'd love to have in my roleplay.

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Cat RPG, play-by-post roleplay.
Hehe, seems like you already got an ad up here sock.

Offline Sock

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Bump :3
We need a ShadowClan leader.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
I would gladly be a ShadowClan leader, if its fine with you.
???? ??? ?????

Offline Sock

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Sure, Tana. You've got to sign up on our board: http://fh-anewbeginning.boards.net/index.cgi and then fill out the proper application, and we'll see ^_^

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
FUDGE.I was declined.  :'( I was looking forward to being a ShadowClan leader!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:39:24 pm by tana »
???? ??? ?????