Author Topic: I Need help!!!!!!  (Read 753 times)

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
I Need help!!!!!!
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:05:16 pm »
I know how to export maps, no derp. But when I make maps and put them up for download, no one cn get in 'cause there's not portal file! I KNOW I clicked 'Has Portal' and put in where it goes, but it won't show up! HELP!!!
Trans, gay, and ready to play

CloudFish

Re: I Need help!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 09:13:12 pm »
The people downloading your map might not be placing it in the right place. They should place the fhm files into exports.

Also on that note, you need to be sure that YOU are sharing the correct files. Shareable files include FHM/FHO/FHS/FHW/MP3s when it comes to map making. Make sure you are grabbing these and giving them to your friends.

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: I Need help!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 11:31:04 pm »
It is possible that you are selecting the wrong files for the map. If you have other map exports, then you may be grabbing those instead. So here's a quick and helpful tip if that's possibly your problem.

- Move all your current exports to a safe and easy to find folder. Make sure your exports folder is then empty.

- Go onto the game and export your map.

- Exit the game and go back to the exports folder and files should be there now.

- Those are the files that you should need to upload together for the map.

- When you have those files and you're done or whatever, find your other files that you stored away in the easy find folder, and replace them back into the exports.

Hope this helps :)

Signature by Sevral