Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 37112 times)

JackobLoveu

The looked at female wolf, surprisingly. "Oh they left because they didn't have a enough food...So they let me to die" he answered, and putted his head on his paws, sadly whining.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
She looked surprised."Well..." she started."I could always be your mother." she smiled and licked the pup between his ears."And I'll give you a name too."
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

JackobLoveu

The pup shooted up, in a zap and looked shocked at the wolf. "Yay I have mommy! " he baked, licking her face happily. He started wondered how did it feel to have parents or steps parents to love you.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk laughed and she tumbled onto her back."Ahh! Pup attack!" she began to play her pup and began to think of a name for him -short-
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

The pup was on top on his mother's stomach, and started nipping on it.

Wolfen walked towards his den, exhausted.,He sure did woke up early in morning, but now he was beat. He crawled in and fall asleep.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk chucckled and continued to think of a name."Alright little one, settle down.The packs trying to sleep so we should to." she licked him between his ears and layed her head down on her paws.She wrapped two of her tails around her pup and two more around herself to keep the warm.
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

The pup was to excited to go to sleep, but had to obey his mother, and fall asleep on her comfortable paws.
[Want to skip to skip late at night?]

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
(sure)
???? ??? ?????

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Meep. I missed a lot o.o
 Could the prisoner that Zala mentioned be a wolf from the Earth Clan?))

Carla growled and held her head high, staring through the jet black of the night. Two dozen wolves were behind her, blood pumping, spirits lightening, paws ready, teeth sharp.
 Carla howled.
 They all sprinted down towards a pack of sleepy deer, and they perked their heads up. The deer, looking startled, scattered and ran in all different directions. Carla searched for a young, weak, or old deer. She heard a bark and looked to her right. A he-wolf had found one. It was a weak, sickly one. Carla zipped over to it, catching up to it easily. She bit its back leg, slicing through the tendon inside. The deer shrieked and stopped running, for the tendon was the main thing that allowed it to walk and run. The deer was panting, and it looked wildly at each and every wolf surrounding it. Carla flicked her tail and the wolves pounced on it, bringing the deer down. Carla placed her paw firmly on its head and bit down on the neck. She looked up and howled. The rest of the wolves howled, too.

After they had eaten their fill and returned to the camp, Carla walked over to the prisoner. He still hadn't fought Arthla yet.
 "Who are you?" she asked in a calm way.

JackobLoveu

(Kk and sure.)
Wolfen woke up from his deep sleep. He yawned continuously and walked up to Saluk, whom was sleeping outside. He quietly nudge her, making her wake up. "I thought I told you to come inside" he said. Zupin the second in command, woke up next to the pups. He looked down at them, giving each and everyone of them a lick on the head. He smiled and walked over his leader.