Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 37665 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk smiled and nuzzled Kane -really short-
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

JackobLoveu

Wolfen woke up, and stretched warmly, before walking outside. After that, he went outside and saw everyone still sleeping, beside  Saluk and Kane,

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk yawned and her stomach growled.She sighed and licked Kane."Im going to go hunt." she licked him."Go play with the others when they wake up." she smiled and stood.Saluk padded out of the camp and looked for any sighed of prey
???? ??? ?????

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
I likez it. Okayz. Ima roleplay now x.x))

Carla dragged the wolf's body back to the camp and dropped it in her den. She told Zala to tell every wolf that she was not to be disturbed, and she heard the howl of the information. She stared at the body and took a deep breath. She looked at it, completely still. She slowly eliminated all other sound besides her heart pumping, her blood shooting through her veins, and her mind throbbing with thoughts. She didn't blink, nor move in any way. She took deep breaths, and passed half of each breath onto the dead wolf. She gulped once, for it was hard to lend another body part of your breath, but she did it anyway. After a while, she began to hear two wolves breathing. She heard two hearts beating. She didn't, however, hear two minds thinking. She couldn't allow that wolf to think like the old, dead one. It might return its loyalties to the Earth Clan.

She took the deepest breath of all, and passed it all to the wolf. She began to see everything clearer, for before it was black and soothing. She gasped for breath. After regaining all the air she needed, she looked at the now living, breathing wolf. All of it was alive except its mind. Carla wasn't done yet, though, for the blood in its veins were, in a way, fake. They just were substituting real ones, for now. She couldn't give the wolf real, bright red blood just yet, or else she'd use up too much of her energy and die. For now, the wolf merely had dark, dirty, black blood--useless except to keep him alive. But he couldn't move or think.

Carla took a few moments to rest, knowing that any interruption would break her calmness and make it harder for her to get back on track and put the red blood into the wolf. She closed her eyes and breathed evenly.

I tried to make it fair and hard for her so that she couldn't just snap her paws and then all the dead would rise up XD I didn't want to even be tempted to powerplay.

Oh, and could Killer or some other wolf interrupt her to tell her something important?))

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Lilith watched in amazement, she barked. "Wow! You're good at that!"

• View Profile
Lilith watched in amazement, she barked. "Wow! You're good at that!"
Are u talking to me or someone else? *faily*))

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
(You :P)

JackobLoveu

Kane saw Wolfen from a distance, and ran upmto him. "Morning" he smiled. Wolfen bent his head down, and smiled back. "Hey, what's up?"
"Noting much, and guess what? I got a new name"
"Really? What's your new name?"
"Kane"
"That's a nice name, now if you excuse me I have to go and do something"
"Okay bye" he barked, and walked away.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk kept padded around untill she found a rabbits den.She leand down and looked in and saw baby rabbits and a mother.The female rabbit shreeked and tried to run out but Saluk got it by the ear and flung it onto a tree.She walked over to it and picked it up.She left the baby rabbits for a fox or somthing.Saluk new this wouldent keep her satisfied (yes i know its spelled wrong x3) so she looked for another.She came across a doe and set down her rabbit.Saluk crouched low and stalked forward.Once she was close enough she leapt onto it and bit its spine.The doe droppen down to the ground, lifeless.She picked it up along with the rabbit and tried to bring it back with out any other wolves taking her catch.

Saluk set the doe and rabbit down and picked the rabbit back up.She padded over to where her and Kane were and sat down and began to eat.Once she had finished she left two legs for Kane and she layed her head down on her paws.
???? ??? ?????

• View Profile
 You know it's not that easy to hunt a fierce, bucking deer with thick skin, tana...))

Carla growled and opened her eyes, glaring at the intruding wolf. "Do you know what I'm doing?" she asked.