Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 37652 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
It was a doe...   -3-))
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Lilith nodded. "Indeed I do. I need shelter, we're finding more territory, our pride is starving."

Luna Utahni followed her mother and she barked. "Do you know any shelter nearby?"

JackobLoveu

Kane looked at the food with amusement, he licked his lips to wipe away the watered from coming down.Then smelt tne carcass carefully, and began to bite into it. Then he tried to rip a piece off, but noting was in his mouth, he growled and tried again, and noting! He looked at mother with a whine. "I can't tear the meat apart" he complained, and tried again.

Jacob looked at the she-wolf, then looked away, since starring is rude.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk chuckled."Ill get it for you." she leaned over to the carcass and began to tear small pices for Kane and layed them next to him."There you go.If you want more let me know." she smiled and layed her down down on her paws.
???? ??? ?????

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
It was a doe...   -3-))

Yea. It was...what difference does that make? Lol Why do you think wolves hunt in packs? XD))

Lilith nodded. "Indeed I do. I need shelter, we're finding more territory, our pride is starving."

Luna Utahni followed her mother and she barked. "Do you know any shelter nearby?"

Holy crap ur lions? O: Or wolves in a pride...?
 *facepaw* You just said she barked. That must mean she's a wolf. I'm such an idiot XD))

Carla glared at them, walking up and laying her ears flat on her head. "You know we don't take trespassers lightly," she snorted, raising her head.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
(Wolves and you aren't a idiot :3)

Lilith chuckled. "Yeah, and?"

JackobLoveu

Kane starred at the meat, and digged in, crunching into the meat. After awhile, he finished and looked at her mother. "More please" he asked with a smile.

ToxicBloodBath

Nocturne padded along a shallow creek in search of prey. He kept to the water in order to mask his scent. Shrp rocks cut at his paws, drawing blood. He wasn't bothered by this. A few mere cuts on his paws meant nothing. Soon, Nocturne spotted a large buck. He stopped dead in his tracks. The buck stood in the middle of a clearing, munching on the low hanging leaves of a tree. Nocturne closed his eyes, sending all of his concentration to the thick black fog he was conjuring up. It looked like smoke, but much more thick, and it was jet black. Nocturne opened his eyes, casting the deathly fog onto the deer. It engulfed the deer into itself, suffocating it. Nocturne smirked at the sounds of mercy emerging from the buck. Everything went quiet again, and the fog cleared, revealing the lifeless body of a once strong deer. Nocturne dragged the body back to his pack's territory, hoping that this would please his alpha. He always liked to stay on her good side.

Exhausted from pulling the dead weight of a dead deer, Nocturne finally arrived at his destination, dropping it dead in the center of the main area his pack would dwell in. He let out a fierce growl, letting everyone else know that they were not to touch it untill he had notified Carla.

Nocturne entered Carla's den. There was another wolf inside and Carla didn't look happy. He bowed before his leader, and stated "There's fresh kill outside if you're interested." He then looked at the intruding wolf, and looked back at Carla "I'll take the intruder off your paws, if you wish me to." He said with a bit of a smirk.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
(I gotta go, I wanna spend time with my dad, I hope that's okay :) Bye :P)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk pulled off more meat and layd them by Kane. -short-
???? ??? ?????