Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 37661 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Carla shook her head. "Not just yet."
 She looked back to the wolves. "And what's in it for us if we don't kill you?" She flicked her tail for Nocturne to stay. She growled.

And cya Caylis))

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
(Dad's busy so i'm back!)

Lilith sighed. "I'm not in the mood for games."

(Who's DarkClan's leader?)

ToxicBloodBath

Nocturne snapped at Lilith "We're not playing games. You're intruding on our leader's den, we have every right to slay you right now."

• View Profile
Lol Cay Kay XP))

(Who's DarkClan's leader?)
Me.
 HOW DAW U NOT KNOW! YOU SHAWLL DIE! *poke* ))

She glanced at Nocturne and lashed her tail to tell him to keep silent. "Games?" she chuckled, "We do not play games here, stranger." She narrowed her eyes. -short-

JackobLoveu

Jacob starred at the male wolf, whom wanted to do the hard way, he growled. "If you put your paws on me..something big is going to happened." he said with rage in his eyes. After awhile, Jacob was getting of tired of this. Waiting and talking about games. "Okay let just go.. because it seems they don't care about us staying here" he stated, and walking off.

[welcome back Caylis]

• View Profile
Carla smirked and barked, "Oh, you're not leaving yet?" Dozens of wolves blocked the strangers from leaving.
 "You just got here." Carla narrowed her eyes and lifted her eyebrows. She tilted her head, smiling in a creepy way.

JackobLoveu

Jacob now hate to be starred at. "Yo..Whatever your name is! Stop starring at me!" he demanded,,then he snarled at his mother. "Thank you, mother" then looked away from the pack. He tapped his paw on the ground, telling everyone how frustrated (SP?) he was.

Killer growled.

• View Profile
"I see you're nervous, pup," she said to Jacob, "And my name is Carla, leader of the Dark Clan." She lifted her lips, narrowing her eyes. She grinned. She leaned her head down so low that her shoulder blades stuck up as she walked forward. She snarled as the other wolves did the same, encircling the intruders.

EDIT: Jacob and rest aren't immortal, are they?))

JackobLoveu

(They are immoral)
Jacob raised his head, and looked at Carla. "I'm not a pup! I'm an adult" he growled, then turned to the pack members, whom was circling around his family. -short-

• View Profile
Okay then, how about, once Caylis comes back, they find out they're immortal when Carla bites Jacob's throat and he doesn't die. She realizes they're immortal and stops attacking them. She, like, honors them cuz they're immortal. How abotu all wolves liek her that can bring back the dead honor immortals?))