Author Topic: Avila  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Avila
« on: January 18, 2013, 10:50:38 am »
(Avila is my cat from the TRC warrior cat roleplay)
I ran out of room ingame for the bio so I'm going to re-type the thing here ;)

~AVILA~
---------------------------------General Info---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~||Gender:She-cat||Age:24moons||Crush:X||Mate:X||Kits:X||Clan:X||Rank:Loner||Mentor:Wildbreeze(TL)||apprentice:X||Voice:A bit lower than medium in pitch||~

----------------------------------------HISTORY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(The first part of this is in my bio ingame so what you see here is the COUNTINUATION.)
>>Avila and Growingtree quickly bonded, and because best friends. One night during bare-leaf Runningdoe became very sick, and she could not take care of Growingtree. Avila naturally took over the job of caring for Growingtree, Runningdoe's only kit. She developed a motherly approach towards Growingtree, and followed him everywhere. During new-leaf Runningdoe finally healed, yet Avila still kept an eye on her kit from time to time. Avila treated Growingtree as if he was her own young, yet it was not the same. As Growingtree grew, she grew farther away from her family. Although she is more independant, she still visits Runningdoe and her mate from time to time. She often brings a mouse or a vole on her visits, and is gone the next morning.
 -------------------------------------Personality------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because of her experience with the indian family, she has grown a motherly attitude - escpecially towards kits. She is protective, gentle, and kind around them, but she is more indepent around older cats. She also has a vast knowledge of herbs, which she gained while watching Wildbreeze heal Runningdoe during bare-leaf. When there's a conflict, Avila is pretty peaceful and gentle, and if it gets out of hand she will slip away and figure it out for herself.

~I will add more later of Avila changes :3~

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
Re: Avila
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 12:53:22 pm »
Oh my..what a loverly character! Can't wait to see a pic of her! ^^. Hope you have a good time with her ;) Hope to see you in-game ;D

~peanutninja

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:10:40 pm »
Thank you :3

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 11:14:05 am »
My pleasure :)

~peanutninja