Author Topic: Ardhi ya kiburi. A semi literate to literate mapless african RP.  (Read 1263 times)

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
The land of many species. All living together.

Welcome! This is my new mapless and semi literate to literate RP! We RP in Florite plains. If i ever become able to make maps then i  WILL make a map for this RP. It is multi-species and long-term.There is a rainy season and dry season.

There are main groeps to this RP. There is also a list of animals you can play as.

ARDHI YA KIBURI RULES

Follow feral heart rules
This my RP. So if I tell you not to do something then please listen.
People that are not from the RP may  RP with us but if you do not want them RPing with you then just tell them and they will have to stop.
I will be making ppl that are active Staff. Staff are my helpers and must be listened to and treated with respect when I am not around.
Do NOT tlk lik dis all the time. Text talking a little is aloud such is I lik ic crem beucase it is freindly and fun. However if I say to stop then you must stop.
You may play up to 5 charries but you MUST keep them all active.
This RP has major  groeps of animals. However if you want your groep to be added to major groeps then let me know. I will allow up 5 major groeps at a time. I have already created two and you can  be the leader or other ranks if they are open there. My main charrie is part of one :P
If you take a mate  or have pups or cubs or what ever  please let me know in game or on this thread so i can update.
You must be on a charrie at least once a mounth or you will removed. If you will be inactive for a long time then tell me and I will understand.

RPing rules
This Rp is rated PG13. That means keep all mating in whisper. Party is for cub birthing and OOC. Groep is for OOC.Local is for IC. Cursing is allowed but if someone tells you to stop then you must.
No fighting or cursing shall be done in OOC. Cursing with out insulting someone is allowed.
No godmodding or power playing.
Try to atleast be Semi-literate

Plot
It is the rainy season
The main pride- The Baridi pirde- Is getting ticked. The main hyeana clan - The samaki clan- Is trying to steal there kills and kill there cubs. A new heir has been born . Will she live to be a adult?

If you have suggestions for the plot then let me know. I will be updating the plot when ever it changes. Or when i get a good idea.

I will be posting Species and other next

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
Re: Ardhi ya kiburi. A semi literate to literate mapless african RP.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:00:52 am »
Species list.

You can play as

Lion
Leoperd
African wild dog
Fennec fox
Hyeana
Meerkat
Zebra
Gazelle

I will be adding more later. For now those are the species.All others are non-playable.
Hybrids must be aproved bye me

Colers can NOT be neon. Eyes can be any colar but If i do not like the colar you must change it.
Size must also be realistic.

Aplications for charries

User name
Charector name
Looks
Eye color
Mate
Offspring
Family
Other

Den claiming
Only predetors may claim dens.
Loners may claims dens. So can prides/packs/clans/colonies.
You may fight for any claimed den. 
Post this aplication for any den in Florite plains

What den you want
Charries name or groep name
Other

Claimed dens
 The south west den. (Claimed bye the Baridi pride)
The NZ den. (Claimed bye the Samaki clan0

Pride/Pack/Clan/Colony/Herd apliecations.

Groeps must have atleast 3 members. Predetors can have up to 15 adults in there groep. Plant eaters can have up to 20 adults per herd .

Greop name
Groep type
Groep members
Ranks in groep
If you want to be a  Major or Minor groep

Groeps as of now
Major groeps
Baridi pride 9Leader rank open)
Samaki clan (Leader also open)

Minor groeps
None as of now.

Do this apliecation for mates