Author Topic: 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working.'?  (Read 2109 times)

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working.'?
« on: January 20, 2013, 01:18:07 pm »
Ok, I'm really freaking out right now.

I was just casually playing FH as my Warrior Cat in Flourite Plains. I started running towards the SB and crashed with a "FH.exe has stopped working" message. And every time I tried to log back in it said the same thing. I think I derped up with the files or something, because I've downloaded a map for a RP, but the Portal doesn't show up in CoDW.
I also tried to download the FH setup again, but it said the file is corrupted. Does anybody know what should I do? I can't live if I can't play :u.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working.'?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 01:20:33 pm »
Fluorite Plains seems to have crashed.

RETIRED.

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 01:22:21 pm »
It's a server problem, probably. Once in a while, Fluorite Plains stops working for most of us.
Just go in another map with another character or click 'Character Reset' in the yellow box. Log in there, choose the character you want to use and click 'Go Home'. When you log in, your character will be in Lonely Cave. Stay in another Map while Fluorite isn't working.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 01:26:15 pm »
Hmm, you can try to uninstall FeralHeart and wipe out your existing FH files (Baking up any files you don't want to lose would be a good idea), and then reinstall it using the already downloaded FH Setup, but this is only necessary if it wasn't a server restart, and was your files.

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 01:27:31 pm »
I'll try re-setting my cat's home. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this problem.

What about the corrupted file problem, though?
"I also tried to download the FH setup again, but it said the file is corrupted."
I also deleted any FH-related content in my computer before trying to download it.