Author Topic: Echo Island Help?  (Read 566 times)

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Echo Island Help?
« on: January 20, 2013, 04:51:36 pm »
Herrow x3

Well, obviously I need a map  :D due to my computer crashing when I attempt to make a map, I am unable to make myself a map  :'( (though I'm getting a laptop soon, current computer is like 18 years old x.x)

So what I'm requesting is a larger map which obviously, the land is an island. Few features I definitely want is the island, isn't an exact circle, so you can choose how that works :3 Also there are a few hills on one side of the island.

Onto a few wanted meshes and such. I really want a cool cave or something like that. A small forest. Highland area (hills). Also a small network of floating islands that lead up to a bigger one (doesn't have to be totally space high). A small underwater town or structures. Also Flying included! And no music in particular for the map, including mesh music. Let the normal music stay ^^

With the rest of the meshes and stuff, have fun :3 this is just a fun hangout map for my friends and I, and maybe some side RPing. I would be SUPER DUPER AWESOMELY grateful to whoever does this for me. I don't have a deadline, but I don't want it like five months after I posted this. Also since I didn't make it, it can be public or private, it's up to the maker.

****Thank you in advance! Also I will be sure to thank you as well if you help****

Signature by Sevral