Author Topic: Need assistance.  (Read 4320 times)

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Need assistance.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 10:23:55 am »
I literally made my account 3 days ago. Never played or heard about this game until about a 4 days beforehand, so I doubt I could have been banned for breaking any rules as I haven't had the liberty to even log in. My computer is an ANTEC Gaming computer, custom built with Window 7. 4GB Ram, Terabyte Harddrive. Runs all other games as smooth as a doll.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 10:28:02 am »
Alright.. Couldn't be the glitch then. If someone in your IP address has been banned, or even on a different account.. That could be a reason. Though, like a said banning happens for a reason! I could be wrong. Once again, take it up with a mod, keep contacting please because I cannot help and not can anyone else unless they are a mod. For future references please wait for a mods reply because it is against the rules to discuss bans.A mod may not reply fast depending on how busy they are. Goodluck Hun.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:31:31 am by Raw »

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 11:14:47 pm »
I literally made my account 3 days ago. Never played or heard about this game until about a 4 days beforehand, so I doubt I could have been banned for breaking any rules as I haven't had the liberty to even log in. My computer is an ANTEC Gaming computer, custom built with Window 7. 4GB Ram, Terabyte Harddrive. Runs all other games as smooth as a doll.
Have you tried logging in to another account before you made your own account?

A friend of mine did that as she wanted to have a "peek" at the game while waiting for the registrations to open - it resulted in her IP address being banned since that other account she had tried to log onto had been banned earlier.

But as Rawy says, it's not really appreciated to discuss bans like this. So as she suggest it might be best to wait patiently until someone from the staff answer you.

Good luck.

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 11:43:08 pm »
Yeah, I'm well aware of the fact I shouldn't talk about it but basically your friend and I have the same situation it seems. If I knew it was going to result in me being banned, I wouldn't have tried to take a peek. >_< I messaged 2 admins and 3 moderators, so one will surely get back to me soon. Thanks for the info.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 12:30:48 am »
Yeah, I'm well aware of the fact I shouldn't talk about it but basically your friend and I have the same situation it seems. If I knew it was going to result in me being banned, I wouldn't have tried to take a peek. >_< I messaged 2 admins and 3 moderators, so one will surely get back to me soon. Thanks for the info.

Well, you should never log onto a unknown account.. If you got banned for this reason, I am afraid there isn't that much to do - since it's not really allowed to use accounts that people put out on the net with password. It'd be impossible for the admins to keep track of all the people using that particular account then.

And when you create a new account you'll still always have the IP address that is banned.

I'm sorry :/

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 01:02:09 am »
So you're basically saying that I'm never going to play this game? If so, let me know.

Offline Bella72

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 03:50:55 am »
I have a problem! it ALWAYS FOR 2 YEARS has been saying failed to connect to front server ive made 5 different accounts and used all my e-mails, i reinstalled it over 5 times i checked my firewall and fixed that i made it the admin and nothing helps!

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 09:30:49 am »
Justine, you should probably start your own thread if you need direct help, that way you can isolate your issue without confusing it with mine. I'm still waiting for help with mine.

CloudFish

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 01:18:17 pm »
if what you've said is true, and it indeed was a peek from another account, you should ask the other user about their history. they will not lift what's been put down if this is the case, as there is no way to tell if what you say is true or not. the best you can do is wait for delay to get back to you. don't let what the others have said scare you off though lol could just have easily been a glitched problem, the only one who can tell you you wont be able to play will be those staff you pm'd.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 02:13:41 pm by CloudFish »

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 11:51:50 pm »
I think something is going on because I created a separate account on another computer, downloaded the game and tried to log in. Still the same 'you've been banned for 10 months, 11 days' popped up. Really weird as someone suggested to do that and still no success. Been waiting 5 days for a reply but still haven't got one. Will keep waiting for another 2 weeks and if nothing is there by then, then I'll send out another PM.