Author Topic: Need assistance.  (Read 4286 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Need assistance.
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2013, 01:52:49 am »
That means your IP address is banned. You just have to sit tight for now. Red hasn't been on the forum for a few days and is still "away". As for Delay I'm not to sure about her I saw her online a few days ago but she's probably very busy. They are the admins so they're your best bet at getting things like this sorted out. You just came at a bad time with this issue since they both seem to be very busy and not coming online so often these past few days. Usually things aren't like this around here so I'm sure they're off on important business. Once they come around their usual schedules they'll help you. Just please be patient Nazerine.

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2013, 04:40:23 am »
I'm a staff member on another site so I have patience, don't worry :). I just hope the issue is resolved - either I am unbanned and can bring some more literate roleplay to the game or I'm kept banned and they tell me so I am not 'left hanging'. I can understand it being a bad time and all. The end of one year and the beginning of another is usually the busiest time of year.

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 01:18:22 am »
Still haven't got a reply. Will PM the admins again. Seen similar threads with the same issue, apparently it's a glitch.