Author Topic: Hello, i'm Shepherd  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Commander

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Custom FH Map Maker
    • View Profile
Hello, i'm Shepherd
« on: January 22, 2013, 08:26:34 pm »
Just thought i would drop in and say hello and introduce myself to everyone. A little about me: As you can see from my username and image i am a huge Mass Effect trilogy fan, the Mass Effect trilogy is awesome! I like playing first and third person shooters like Black Ops 2, Far Cry 3, Mass Effect, Grand Theft Auto 4, Saints Row The Third, etc. I also took a liking to creating maps for Feral Heart. I also like making maps for Far Cry 3 but there is a bug that lots of people are having with the editor that causes the editor to crash randomly, i'm just waiting for Ubisoft to fix the bug so i can continue making Far Cry 3 maps. Keep an eye out for me in the game, my characters name is Shepherd, if you see me don't be afraid to say hello.
Everyone is so friendly here i feel welcome. Well i think thats about it.

Look for me in game as Commander.

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, i'm Shepherd
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 08:42:34 pm »
Hi Shepherd! I hope to see you around~

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 10:14:22 pm »
Hello thar Shepard~

Welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game :3 I am myself a Mass Effect player, so I'll give you a +floof for your awesome game taste x)

If you haven't checked out the rules yet I suggest you do since it'll help you get along with the others playing:
Rules

Also the help section is good to know about, if you ever get stuck with something that has to do with this game:
Help

Someone giving you trouble? Well, here you can read about the FH staff, who'll help you if they can:
Staff

I hope you'll like it here with us, and feel free to PM me or whisper me in-game if you ever need help.

Cheers~ //Shallow

Offline Commander

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Custom FH Map Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 03:12:30 am »
Thank you all for your kind and warm welcomes, everyone is so friendly here, i feel welcome.And thank you Shallow for the positive floof, i did my homework thanks to your helpful links to the rules.

Look for me in game as Commander.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 05:25:39 am »
And thank you Shallow for the positive floof, i did my homework thanks to your helpful links to the rules.
You're very welcome dear; I hope they helped you feel more at home with this game~ ;3
I hope you'll like it here with us!
Cheers~ // Shallow