Author Topic: I do NOT believe this was necassary  (Read 932 times)

Offline Truewolfheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Why love her, when you can love me?
    • View Profile
I do NOT believe this was necassary
« on: January 26, 2013, 02:19:11 pm »
I didn't know whether or not t post this in the "Help thread' So I'm sorry if it shouldn't be here.

I just got banned for 7 days, I couldn't understand why at first, but then I suddenly remembered that the worst thing I've done on FH, and this is very mild, was say. "Geez I'm ____ bored." Now, I very rarely swear in any place, but I was quite tired at the time. :/ And it was about 20 minutes before my ban. It's not right to make a new account since having two isn't allowed. I've been on FH for almost exactly 2 years now, and this is my first ban. The only over thing I've had was a movie spam kick was I was very new. I don't think it was fair to give me a full 7 day ban for something like this.
Please, can someone help me? Perhaps unblock me? I dunno, I just wanted the MODS to see my point :/
We're in love with a guy, who loves a terrible girl. Please don't let him fall into her trap, when he has two beautiful souls to choose from....

~Everybody has a dark side, do you love me, with my dar side?~

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: I do NOT believe this was necassary
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:24:26 pm »
PM Mod or an Admin and also check the rules I copied one for u:
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin.
shhh noone knows me

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: I do NOT believe this was necassary
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 02:30:46 pm »
  • Keep Appropriate Language And Behavior
    This game is aimed towards a wide user-base of all ages and therefore you must keep the language and other behavior to an appropriate level that works for everyone. Swearing inside of the public chats is NOT allowed or encouraged by anyone. Even if you censor your writings and they still represent an obvious curse/swear you might get warned/kicked/banned instantly upon notice, this is because we want to keep FeralHeart a friendly place for the majority. Users are also expected to keep any actions representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping(Buttswinging over another character) AWAY from public maps, ignoring this rule can result in a permanent ban.

• Respect The MODs And Their Actions
    The MODs within the game enforce the rules put up for the game but also works hard on making the game a better place for everyone taking part of it. If a MOD/Staff member ask for someone to cease their actions or listen to their demand they ARE TO DO IT. Small as big notices, the users within the game must respect the MODs calls and under NO circumstances talk down or show disrespect for them doing their job. If a mod find it necessary to take action for whatever reason such as a member hindering their ability to do their job, or breaking any existing rule, they are allowed to do so for whatever reason at any time.

• Discussion Of Bans And Reports
    Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!
If you still think your ban was unfair, feel free to PM me and I'll explain further. Locking this.

Signature by Delay. <3