Author Topic: Some of feral hearts freaky/awkward/different experiences (name changed)  (Read 6312 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Ok.  My sister was playing fh and was in bonfire and she climbed onto the den and found someone looking at the stars and she said where is the grass? And my sister said on the ground? She said what?  The girl looked over at her and said what do you mean?  And my sister said the grass is on the ground!  And she looked back up at the stars and says nooo, the grass ain't on the ground!!!  I cracked up!

This wolf guy said to a girl your pretty, and the girl says thanks by I am not marrying you cuz ur uugly!  And he said thanks! Hey! Then this little lion went by and said rawr rawr rawr!  And they just look at him!
Post your weirdest day ever on FH here!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:56:04 pm by Foalan »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline shootmedown

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • H????.
    • View Profile
Re: FH's dumbest/funniest people of all time!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 08:27:52 pm »
Well. Seems legit.
Me: -Le walkin' around Flourite, hanging around with the TEC crew, when sparkletard appears.-
ST: HI WANNA BE MATES?
Me: I'm not RPing, and no, I don't insta-mate.
ST: AWW COME ON BRO.
At this point, people were staring at us. It got worse when a little lion with neon colours and odd items appeared.
WLWIANC: HEY HEY EVERYBODY! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! -Throws flowers.-
Me: Uh, no.
ST: YEP! -Buttswings over me- PUPPIES!
Me: -Logs off quickly and thinks, "Man, what just happened?"-
So yes. Awkward moments happen a lot. -Bow.-

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:02:09 am »
LOL

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 05:17:28 am »
A sparklewolfpowerplayeriliteratewolfnamedsamantha was annoying me and friends by killing us -3- even though I said I'd leave me alone if they left us alone. Then one of us killed her and she requested her mate to kill us but the guy actually listened to me when I said "nope if you try I'll do what your lil GF did to us -.-" and he just went ".-. Okay I'm breaking up with you" and poof he went~
Happy Pride Month!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 01:37:39 pm »
Awesome!!

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 03:08:55 am »
Awesome? AWESOME?! I -le screaming- you think listening to some 5 yr old pp at you is awesome?! Ok another random thing. I saw someone named <NOTHING8D> and they were all like "kills no miss" an I'm like "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO YELL AT EVERYONE HERE IM NOT RPING!?" And everyone stared. And I proofed to my private map and met my ghost player (I'm pretty sure she's a ghost like hero brine but doesn't hurt peeps, cause Nika's nice ^3^. I can prove it. She has no user name~ but if you do meet her she's kind of like when someone has mass markings but you don't have them. Her name's Nika, and I didn't post the map~ Nika doesn't go on the forums tho)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:14:06 am by Crockoduck »
Happy Pride Month!

Offline iceshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 03:17:24 am »
-Looks over at the posts- Lol this is interesting....

I have my share of moments like this,(Incuding when like 20 SPARKLELIONS come to me in a rampage and stomped me to death...) but Crockoduck probably was the most unfurtunate.... lol.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 03:29:49 am »
NAH Nah nah... Nika cheers me up~ I wish she was on the forum, the cute ghost.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 06:12:33 am »
A mare and her foal were lying on the coastline, and some pup came up to attack them. I pointed out the absurdity of their intentions, given their tiny stature, and after a few minutes of arguing their blatantly flawed case they gave up and became bigger.
For around half an hour, they then proceeded to chase another horse all over the island and kill them, despite the player's multiple requests to leave them alone. I told them, "You need to respect someone if they say they don't want to RP with you, [name]." and they said "i dun wanna rp wit u i wanna kill u". *facedesk* That makes it any better? I think not.

Bonfire. The greatest, most sophisticated centre of class and nobility in the whole of Feralheart.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 01:45:15 pm »
A mare and her foal were lying on the coastline, and some pup came up to attack them. I pointed out the absurdity of their intentions, given their tiny stature, and after a few minutes of arguing their blatantly flawed case they gave up and became bigger.
For around half an hour, they then proceeded to chase another horse all over the island and kill them, despite the player's multiple requests to leave them alone. I told them, "You need to respect someone if they say they don't want to RP with you, [name]." and they said "i dun wanna rp wit u i wanna kill u". *facedesk* That makes it any better? I think not.

Bonfire. The greatest, most sophisticated centre of class and nobility in the whole of Feralheart.
Thats just cute...AND, i also agreee. This kid shouldn't just kill people if they don't wanna rp with him.  Although, he probably just wants attention!:)