Author Topic: Doodles Ahoy! [Update: 12/16/14]  (Read 10497 times)

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Doodles Ahoy! [Update: 10/9/14]
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2014, 12:33:45 am »
Sadsfdfdg thank you so much for the kind words you two! ;uuu; Squeaking. Loudly.

OTHERWISE, YEENS.

Drew YET ANOTHER HYENA, Rayleigh. SHOCK. HORROR. I love hyenas.

Offline Canon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • (????)? ? ???
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2014, 07:14:04 pm »
Ermmaigerd, I bet you've heard this so many times but I'm gonna tell you this anyways.
You make me inspired to try and improve my drawing skills. Like seriously, you're my new God.
And btw I love the way you color  ~

DeviantART: CreepyCanon - Youtube: Ken the Derp

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 08:55:13 pm »
Ermmaigerd, I bet you've heard this so many times but I'm gonna tell you this anyways.
You make me inspired to try and improve my drawing skills. Like seriously, you're my new God.
And btw I love the way you color  ~

Adfdf, thank you so much. THERE'S SO MANY PEOPLE HERE FARRRR BETTER THAN ME, but thank you ff.

Don't really draw too much FH stuff these days, but here's my persona and Rayleigh hyena again.

wolfdog01

Re: Doodles Ahoy! [Update: 12/16/14]
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2014, 04:46:49 am »
BroBroBro....I remember you from waaaaay back in that contest! Holy fudgenuggets! I love how your style changed so much after that long break lol I can't tell you which style I like more! Either way, I love how you draw, and this one...bout died over

Like....bro....can you just calm down on the awesomesauce and allow us viewers to hook up our life support before staring at your masterpiece?

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2014, 08:42:50 am »
Oh my such breath taking art my dear.
I just want to nom all dem amazing arts.
I envy your skillage. <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2014, 04:51:24 am »
BroBroBro....I remember you from waaaaay back in that contest! Holy fudgenuggets! I love how your style changed so much after that long break lol I can't tell you which style I like more! Either way, I love how you draw, and this one...bout died over

(image snip!)

Like....bro....can you just calm down on the awesomesauce and allow us viewers to hook up our life support before staring at your masterpiece?

Incoherently gurgles out a giant thank you safdf. I still have that piece sitting in the exact same state of unfinishedness. Somewhere. ONE DAY, IT WILL BE COMPLETED. Oh man they're far from masterpieces (I've the self-confidence of a wet boot), but thanks a million for the kind words.

Oh my such breath taking art my dear.
I just want to nom all dem amazing arts.
I envy your skillage. <3
You're welcome to nom them, but I'm certain a piece of chocolate goodness would taste far better. Still, thank you so, so much!