Author Topic: Getting hacked from FeralHeart.. HELP*!  (Read 7305 times)

Offline BurntMarshmellow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Getting hacked from FeralHeart.. HELP*!
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:34:07 pm »
Okay so earlier I had my whole computer wiped out and re installed all my games. etc my computer is perfectly fine now. but once I open Feral Heart my mouse goes insane same with my keyboard and its nearly impossible to fight it. It starts to delete and mess around with my things on my computer and screws around with my FH. THIS ONLY HAPPENS ON FERALHEART. So I need help to figure out why this is happening i've been playing for about 1 and a half years. And this has never happened before. It was happening before I wiped out my computer aswell. Do I have a hacker on FeralHeart or what because I don't want to quit but I don't want my computer to get messed up as well.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:43:44 pm by Rees »

JackobLoveu

Offline BurntMarshmellow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Getting hacked from FeralHeart.. HELP*!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:39:52 pm »
How is that thread going to help me? :/

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 11:42:12 pm »
The thread is going to help you because it happened to a user, meaning you might been a glitch.

Offline BurntMarshmellow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 11:43:12 pm »
I don't think that is a glitch.. It is deleting my things off my computer, someone is controlling my mouse and keyboard. I can log on perfectly fine. It's certainly a hacker and not a glitch.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 11:44:11 pm »
So I suggested you change your password.

Offline BurntMarshmellow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 11:45:33 pm »
I have once already. Did nothing.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 11:48:08 pm »
Feral Heart is not going to hack your computer. (Especially if you're using the official site's download link) If you're having trouble with it consider trying to uninstall it again then delete the Feral Heart folder and reinstall it. Let us know how things work out afterwards.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:49:52 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 12:31:07 am »
This sounds like some kind of virus, or like someone has remote access to your computer. I would suggest increasing your security settings and running a scan of some sort.
This issue, however, was not obtained from FH if you used the link in our Official Downloads section. It may happen when FH opens as far as you know, but the game itself couldn't be the cause unless you got it from somewhere else instead of this site.
So run a virus scan with whatever software you use and (as Sura said) try a complete reinstall.

Thierry

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 06:03:58 am »
As lord and wolffox said, if you downloaded FH from this site, this should not be happening.
Delete feralheart and redownload from this website and install it. 
Do a antivirus scan with a different antivirus that the one you already have, for example, any trustworty online free scaning like windows live care, i would recommend a free antivirus demo like housecall of trend micro.

Someone else uses your computer and/or intalled something that runs with feralheart?
Did you have any programs like  teamviewer or logmein actives?

In the worst case of still having that trouble, im would recommend to even format the hard disk and reinstall the entire windows operating system to get rid of everything that could be hidden (i know, not easy or fast to do).