Author Topic: Some ideas for FH  (Read 8560 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Some ideas for FH
« on: February 04, 2013, 01:31:03 pm »
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:43:54 pm by Kiaz »

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
Re: Some of my ideas for FH
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 02:02:38 pm »
These all sound very good, but some of them are going to be very hard to create, and some would cause more problems then they would solve. For example, the easier way to switch a character. No one would log off, therefore no one could long in. 

Automatic updates sound pretty good, but how would they put that into the game?

But I all of them, and I think they ALL SHOULD be put in the game. Definitely keep coming up with more.someone should keep a list!  ;D
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 01:09:56 pm »
Thank you for your opinion, and what you said has changed my own opinion on the character switching idea. I said it because some people have a good and bad side, and when they switch between them it can be quite anoying, especialy because its not going to appear in the same place as the other version. but maybe you could have an option to have a second form or something, so you could press a button and you switch to your second form, it would defiantly help with the people who have good and bad sides.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 05:46:13 pm »
Easier Ways to switch Characters
------- ------ -- ------- ------------
Like said in the post above, its a good idea. But in the plains, no one would be logging off, so no one could log on! xD It is a good idea, butI think its fine just the way it is. :3

Group Leaders
------- ---------

This could be hard to add, though its a good idea and would be useful for large groups like warrior cats or lion prides, for when the leader diesthe deputy or second in command takes over. And teh same for fights over donimance that can happen in other Rps and stuff. But yes, this would be useful, but to to get into the game. ^^ I like your ideas though! ^^

New Actions
----- --------
 YES. YES. YES. Moar actions. >D

More variables
------ -----------

More tails would be a nice touch, but I think Kovu wants the game to stay on a realistic sides of things, despte our sparkle lions and wolves. Also, there is a claws mod, just to let you know as you want claws too! ^^ So you can get those, I've lost the link though. ;/

Automatic updates
------------ ---------
This, like stated in your post, would be har to add in, though it would be simaliar to what Minecraft does, when you haven't updated your game it gives you the option to update your game there and then.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 01:45:22 pm »
Im happy you liked my ideas, and your right, maybe tails like that would make the game too much of a fantasy sort of thing, and then you would have annoying people going around saying stuff like "slaps face with wet tail" or something like that, so I guess your right, maybe we should just stick with what we've got :)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 02:55:31 pm »
Hm, these seem like fun ideas overall. ^.^

I do believe that the Character Switcheroo and Group Leader thing might be amusing, but it would requiring more coding in the system, and for some reason I have a feeling it would cause a lot of odd glitches. Particularly with the groups, I have a feeling the groups might switch randomly through characters, or somebody might get angry because "They stole my group!" or something.
This is just speculation, I'm not saying it would happen.
I see where you're coming from, though. c:

Everybody wants more actions. xD And, I have to say, the 'limp' idea is pretty original. I haven't seen that before. Very nice~

As for tails, it could happen, but it would require some mesh working, which can take a while. It would be amusing, though.
And claws? They have those meshes, if you feel up to downloading them. c:
Link: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6076.0

Tutorial. Also nice, but I think that might be part of the reason we have Lonely Cave, so these floofs can run around in solitude and not worry about the lag bomb of Bonfire like it used to be. It might be nice, though.

Overall, these are some nice ideas. c: Unfortunately, until Kov comes back, we won't be having any in-game updates.
Thank you for sharing, though, floof~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 05:17:27 am »

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 06:02:33 pm »
when I said 'in a forum' what I meant is that there could be a particular forum where they would put the item files and somehow the game would recognise these and automatically put them in.

also thanks for your opinions, and yes I have sometimes got annoyed when I wanted 2 markings(or more) at once :P

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 07:06:30 pm »
I am very impressed wif these ideas.

And actually, I've been thinking about something similar to the "group leaders" one. I was thinking more of; It'd be cool if the leader could actually click some kinda buttons and make another member "beta" or some other rank. Maybe the beta could be able to add members but not kick... Or something xDD
Although, as WhiteLightHeart mentioned, it'd probably cause glitches and need a lot of coding.

But all together, I think we should get more actions! Cx

~Candy
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 07:16:46 pm »
These ideas sound good, I like claw one. Maybe there should be tooth changing option for canines? o.O
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?