Author Topic: Tetris' Ideas  (Read 1818 times)

Offline tygrysek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ? my happy little pill, take me away ?
    • View Profile
Tetris' Ideas
« on: February 05, 2013, 06:50:51 pm »
Okay, my turn to suggest some ideas c:

-Mane markings; I think FH should have mane markings. For the people who want a scene/emo character xD
-Wing markings; I also think FH should have wing markings, it would be pretty cool o3o
-Edible carcasses; There should be edible carcasses on this game. For example; Elk carcass for wolves and Zebra carcass for lions etc etc.
-Status bar; A status bar thing. I don't know what you call them. A bar that shows your characters hunger, thirst and sleep. It can make your character pass out if they starve, de-hydrate etc. The status bar thingy can be enabled and disabled o3o

Okay, that's all.
I know it's not much but, I'll update this thread when I come up with some more ideas ~

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Tetris' Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 07:03:55 pm »
They sound like gewd ideas, floofles! :D

I'd love to see that carcass idea. eue
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 12:15:42 am »
I like those ideas! :3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline DejiruM0n-D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'm a forgetful person0-0...I guess.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 08:13:28 am »
I like the ideas too:D
You can see me mostly on Bonfire IslandC:

-I am not good at English,it's not my first language-

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 11:08:04 am »
Well, the first two can be solved by making a preset, but I agree. Since some players don't want a preset, because a lot of people can't see it, I think we should have at least some kind of mane/wing markings in game.

Regarding the last two ideas, I don't think Kov wanted this game to be overly realistic and that's why I think it shouldn't be added. I wouldn't mind the carcasses to be honest, but the status bar sounds too much like Wolf Quest.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 01:14:39 pm »
Well, the first two can be solved by making a preset, but I agree. Since some players don't want a preset, because a lot of people can't see it, I think we should have at least some kind of mane/wing markings in game.

Regarding the last two ideas, I don't think Kov wanted this game to be overly realistic and that's why I think it shouldn't be added. I wouldn't mind the carcasses to be honest, but the status bar sounds too much like Wolf Quest.

agreed, I dont want FH to be too realistic, and I especialy dont want to run of in the middle of an RP just to keep my char alive.

but I LOVE the idea of mane and wing markings. I've often complained about this. but if you look at how the mane preset is made, a marking for it would be almost imposible  :-[

Flying cow

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 01:22:41 pm »
Okay, my turn to suggest some ideas c:

-Mane markings; I think FH should have mane markings. For the people who want a scene/emo character xD
-Wing markings; I also think FH should have wing markings, it would be pretty cool o3o
-Edible carcasses; There should be edible carcasses on this game. For example; Elk carcass for wolves and Zebra carcass for lions etc etc.
-Status bar; A status bar thing. I don't know what you call them. A bar that shows your characters hunger, thirst and sleep. It can make your character pass out if they starve, de-hydrate etc. The status bar thingy can be enabled and disabled o3o

Okay, that's all.
I know it's not much but, I'll update this thread when I come up with some more ideas ~

I like these idea's, they could give the game a new meaning, instead of just Rping the carcasses or hunger.

The only thing I dislike is the fact that there is a large amount of players in a certain area, making it difficult for you to gain anything from those carcasses or animals as they will be killed by the time you get it to it, unless the thing respawns every ten seconds or something.

The health bars and such are quite interesting, as it gives a new interest to the game, it keeps you active and never bored as you are constantly moving to keep your energy and hunger and such steady. But it remind's me a lot of sims.

The mane and wing markins could be a good edition to the game, but the problem would be that every one has them.. My opinion.