Author Topic: whos the best mod to talk to about this?  (Read 835 times)

Offline replication

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
whos the best mod to talk to about this?
« on: February 07, 2013, 08:23:36 pm »
so i was in a pack and the leader was messing around shouting about mating season and stuff and everything kicked off and i told someone to leave me alone and everyone started to threat about "reporting me" for no reason all because i told them to give over on the mating season drama and i've heared a few swear words from them and bullying and was wondering does it matter what mod to report it to or not because there getting annoying ganging up on me when its them thats causing the trouble

~thanks

Thierry

Re: whos the best mod to talk to about this?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 08:36:35 pm »
Just take screenshots of the chat and upload them, make sure the username is clearly shown, and send the screenshots to any moderator by PM (Personal Message), try to pick an online moderator to get your report answered fastly.

you find the moderators on forum on this link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

or with their name marked in blue

Elohi Adanvdo

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 10:43:02 pm »
Do as Theirry said- it does sound like an issue. Any mod will do, and they will be willing to look into it.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 08:09:44 am »
I would take Theirrys advise and use the screenshot method.

Staff
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

The staff members here rely heavely on screenshots when they are going to ban someone. You can't just go up to the staff and say people did this when you have no physical proof. If you did take snapshots of te offense, then upload them to photobucket or any related photo sharing website and send them a link of it. You must have a clear snapshot of the username too, so they are knowing who to punish.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358