Author Topic: Possibly leaving forever...  (Read 1922 times)

wolfgirl56

Possibly leaving forever...
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:13:18 pm »
Hello FeralHeart...

During the years between 2011 and 2012, you may have seen me roaming around the game or forum. Now, I just roam the forum. The first reason is because I am banned for about seven or six months. This is not the reason why I am leaving, though.

I have a very deeply depressed best friend and I often worry about her and check on her. She has left FeralHeart as well because she doesn't know if the forum will be able to handle her personality. I get worried about her and I often try to help her most of the time, and some of my techniques for helping her don't work well. I'm worried about her 24/7.

At the moment, I am dealing with a disorder which is on the autism spectrum (PDD-NOS) and I may possibly be schizophrenic as well. I can't handle certain situations well and I can't control what I'm doing or thinking, along with a lot more things which I do not feel like listing. Like my friend, I am also worried myself that the forum will somehow not be able to handle my behavior and personality.

I'm also trying to keep an Impressive Title server up and it's pretty tricky at times with my disorders and real life time getting in the way.

My grades in school are getting pretty bad and my parents tell me that I need to stay off the computer less and such. Sometimes they are so bad, that my parents often threaten to sell my computer, and since I have no other way to keep the server up, to talk to my friends and classmates, and more, I have to work harder, and with my autism disorder, I get really stressed when I'm rushed and such.

Sad to say, but I don't really like the "new" community all that much. I'm not saying I hate the users or anything, but I really missed the 2011 community in FeralHeart. There's been so much change around here that I'm actually getting tired of it. I don't know how to say it in words, really.

If I feel like I've had enough, I may delete my account. But since my friend has given me control of her account, I will get online now and then, but I may not really talk on the forum or anything. But since it's her account, I'm not deleting her account or anything. I just won't be active on it.

I am also withdrawing myself from any roleplays I have been involved in, such as the ones in the off-topic roleplay section of the forum.

I'm sorry that I've had to post this, but I need to let you guys know. Goodbye, guys.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Possibly leaving forever...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 09:12:28 pm »
So sorry for you to leave. :c

Me, myself, going through severe life/mental problems, I understand what your friend is going through.(Even though mine will never be fixed and will only get worse)And, I have schizophrenia and autism, and many other issues. / I've been here for two years too.  I don't even go into the publicity in the game for heavens' sake, I don't think people will like me, and people get me too angry 'cause they're immature brats. And, I do like the forum but... I just don't like communicating with stragners, or people at all, no matter if it's online.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:13:59 pm by Kastilla »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 09:20:03 pm »
So many people are leaveing servers now i guess the IT servers are slowly crumbling......it's hard to see people go like that i remember you i saw you a few times in FH sigh......bye hope your grades get better and you will be able to come back :3

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 09:24:47 pm »
We love you Crystal! We'll miss you! :3 Hope you get to come back.

Offline Tokoa

• Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 10:40:14 pm »
Its sad to see a FeralHeart floof leave. But I guess we all will at some point.. All I can say is.. goodluck in the real world friend and I hope it gets better.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 01:52:34 am »
sorry to hear that your leaving crystal, I hope everything is back to normal for you.
Signature by Green