Author Topic: What was the saddest Roleplay you've ever joined?  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
What was the saddest Roleplay you've ever joined?
« on: February 11, 2013, 02:56:33 am »
I'm sure that everyone has, atleast once, roleplayed and the story ended up in a sad way.
I have 2 versions.

Story 1:
My character, Altair, an Assassin Master of his Order, decided to train his newest pupill, Bella.
They spent so many time together and one year later, when Bella was an proper Assassin, both of them started to fall in love... They decided to cut down the Assassination jobs for a whille and moved out for a peacefull island.
One day Bella told Altair that she was pregnant and they were very happy about it.
Weeks later, the pups were borned, a male and a female.
Altair's missions started to become more often and rough because of his enemies and one day when he got home, he caught Bella with another wolf, sleepigng together whille the pups were asleep too. Bella woke up and tried to explain but Altair's rage was in his maximum. He killed Bella with his own teeth and harmed the other wolf pretty bad. He throwed one of his pups into the river andh e drowned and his daughter stayed alive.
Altair never told to his daughter what happened and he trained her as well. She died during a mission.
Altair is alone now and his dark memories will never leave him be.

Story 2:
Aaron, a flirty lion who used to spend the most of his time surrounded by females and having fun with them.
When he decided to go further in his life he met a female named Leah that was around of his age. Leah's pride did not accept him and Aaron fell in love with because she was kind with him and the others no.
When Aaron finnaly was accepted by the Pride, Leah already had a mate and Aaron's heart was broken.
Aaron wanted revenge and he...](Mature Content alert*)raped and harmed Leah.He lied, blackmailed and harmed during days and when she finnaly said the truth, the whole Pride turned against him and he didn't tried to escape or fight. Leah heard his regrets and let him go... Leah ran way to the top of a cliff and cried and Aaro nwalked into her and she forgave him. Aaron went to hug her but he slipped and fell into his death.

(Sorry for my english. XD)

And what about you?

Offline Emotcionz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • How much does your building weigh?
    • View Profile
Re: What was the saddest Roleplay you've ever joined?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 09:54:38 pm »
Hmm.

Torskaal, a young wolf pup is traumatized after a other pack of wolves killed Moql, his mother and the rest of the pups he played with, Before he was striked a killing blow from the pack leader, he ran away and grew up, hostile to anybody near him. He is later trained cruel ways by the unknown wolf leader. He slowly grows up, but still angry, He bit the leader's heart in a grizzly way, killing him. So he runs off, forgetting that he killed the wolf, and settles down. He thinks the wolf is near him, and so he calls his name, and does so a third time. He later does suicide and drowns himself.

Move your cursor in time with her.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 10:11:15 pm »
What'd ya mean by sadest, because I couldnt help but pity the ability of these sparkle wolves rping ability. They were all pping and gming ... I couldn't help but pity the ability...
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 10:23:20 pm »
The saddest roleplay I have ever been in, was a neat little pack. My character, Asiya, had long fallen in love with her pup-hood friend. The two of them grew up to become mates, Asiya X Len. In the tough outbreak of winter, along with a war, Len abandoned Asiya, who was carrying pups at the time to fight. Unable to retrieve help from the pack during the harsh times, Asiya died giving birth to the pups. The pups, triplets- all female, stayed by their mother's side until the cold had frozen them to death. They were never discovered until three days later when Len came back to tell his beloved how much he loved her, and that he wasn't going to make it longer. Upon seeing his dead love, his heart gave out and he died. Since this roleplay was mapped there was an afterlife map, the family went on there as an eternal bond.~

Offline cipe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I laugh in the face of Danger! Ha Ha ~Kiara
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 11:03:13 pm »
Torm A female pup. While she was young her pack whent out for a hunt then a snow storm hit. The pup  cried hoping they would answer. But later on died while trying to find them. You can still hear her  cry when you goto south pole.
Wait you hear that? Do you? Its the sound of your mind being BLOWN :)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 12:36:26 am »
I usually don't RP too much sad stuff but there was this one death with my character I'll never forget. His name was Fanta and I had him for a long time but he diededed. D':

Fanta, the brute, had been starving in the winter chill for months. When a battle occured between his pack and another he went off to fight but ended up being rode down a cliff. His ribs broke and his flank was tattered terribly. After being dragged back home he died a slow death, telling the wolves around him that he would like to be burried in a warm place, full of flowers. A place that wasn't the harsh, cold, war-ridden land he had died in.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 02:00:01 am »
Okay that's sad! -heart attack hdjsbckhsdghfhjksbjhfbsjkh-
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Eeveelutions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Oh, Bolin. You never fail to make me laugh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 01:13:31 am »
ermagerd
My BFF and I love (I mean LOVE)  our fursonas (we're not exactly furries we just use that 'terminoligy') so whenever we rp together we use them. And there is a loooong story between them. Long, sad, happy, wut ever,
so here ya go.

Maggie, (my fursona) is a carefree, happy, 'whatever' wolf. Until the day her pack was overtaken. That terrible day, she was left alone with the only one who managed to escape with her, her childish sister, Kate (my sister's). They had always been in hardship struggling to find a pack that would take two undertrained, dirty, scraggly wolves, and in time they're abilities sharpened. (Maggies at least. Kate was always the on cowering in the background.) Maggie always had that carefree puplike spirit, and was finally allowed to use it when they settled in at Cape, and finally grabbed hold of their lives. Suddenly, though, one day as Maggie is fishing for Kate, she sees a strange wolf glaring at her from across a ridge. (my friends fursona) He takes a liking to her, and decides to watch if she had a mate or not. Maggie just thought he was a weird loner freak that would persist in not leaving her alone. One morning, though, Maggie slips off of a hill and can't pull her way out; Kisco (my friend's wolf's name) runs to save her and drags the unconcious Maggie gently towards a hill. He cares for her when she cant. Soon, Maggie grows closer to Kisco and he considers her his mate. They stayed together happily, Maggie just being the carefree wolf she is. But Kisco sees the way she treats him as the way she would treat only a friend. He asks her several times if thats all he meant to her, but Maggie being the jokster she is doesnt take the questions doesnt take the questions seriously, which pushes Kisco to beilieve that it is true, and he leaves her....
thats al we ot up to.
Oh yeah, thats just the basics, lots of things have happened between them, too much to put...

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 07:55:15 am »
i was a liger named Crinkle and i joined a liger pride and my friend had a crush on the leader then the leader got a mate and my friend dramaticaly freaked out saying things like "i don't belong here anymore", "nobody cares about me!" and "nobody will ever love me i just want to die!" then the leader got upset and left his mate and became her mate then his old mate got sad and said things like "this always happens to me!", "i just want a mate but everybody always leaves me!" and "why am i never good enough?" then my friend got in a fight with the leader (her mate) and they broke up then they hated eachother and everyone felt sorry for my friend then the leade got a new mate and the whole pride got angry and freaked out on him for it then his new mate got sad because everybody hated her so she left him and then everybody kept arguing and the pride fell apart
Hello random person! ^_^