Author Topic: Meet Mushroom.  (Read 1103 times)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
Meet Mushroom.
« on: February 11, 2013, 09:08:11 pm »
Hai everyone! ;D Imma give a little info on mushroom ^.^ Here it goes                                                                                                            When Mushroom was just a pup, he was taken from his mother to a science lab. They experimented on him to have special powers that he does not know of yet. He wears a red bracelet to show he has been to the science lab and for the scientists to track him down. He is a cheerful wolfdog who always looks on the positive side of everything. He is mostly always smiling, If his friends or family are being hurt, he shall go all psycho on the person or animal that abused them. He currently has no mate or pups. (He doesn't need a mate right now) He has no pack and is straight. Oh i forgot to mention is description. He has a kind of red hair with white fur. His eyes are green and hes quite small. That's all. 8) Cya later.

Offline Stellaryx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
Re: Meet Mushroom.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:37:46 am »

.:?????:.
Message me, you floof.~?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Meet Mushroom.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 07:05:49 pm »
Daww your character sounds cute :3 You should add a screenshot of what he looks like here. Cute name by the way x3 I just love mushrooms