Author Topic: Some of my Feralheart ideas!  (Read 9483 times)

trini123

Some of my Feralheart ideas!
« on: February 14, 2013, 08:32:33 pm »
Some of my feralheart ideas include having pups or cubs not like other players character's size shrinking but actual cubs or pups that you can have yourself but without all of the action ;D another idea is that we could be able to hunt prey like zebras, rabbits, deer, moose, elk, etc.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Some of my Feralheart ideas!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 10:30:40 pm »
The prey idea has been talked about A LOT.

The cub/pup ideas... Well, it would depend on if they're NPC's(Non-playable characters) or not. But, I think that idea isn't a good one, since... Well, you can freely make a pup/cub. I don't understand how a cub/pup would just 'pop' up... You'd need to make some markings/colors on it.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 10:50:45 pm »
I agree with Kastilla on this one.
Inactive

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 11:02:30 pm »
also it would be good to hunt prey though and have pups and cubs to

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 12:14:59 am »
Well, I do agree with you that it would be fun to have that more realistic aspect in gameplay, such as prey (which, as it's been said before, has been a very thoroughly discussed topic in the past), and having pups would be fun.

Sadly, though, thar be two problems with these;
1.) With 'real' offspring, I'm assuming you're talking about having NPC (non-playable characters) that act on their own, just part of the game as they run around with your characters. I imagine the necessity of this would be questioned, though, since that would be prone to glitches (in reference to the many WolfQuest pup issues), and it's far easier to find another roleplayer to customize a pup/cub that looks like its parents and play along with you guys.
2.) This ties into both prey and the offspring idea; The plain and simple fact being that we can't have any major game updates like that until Kov comes back to us. He's been out for a while, and until he returns there won't be any prey updates (as there have been murmurings that he was going to add them into the game), etc., in the foreseeable future.

I do appreciate you sharing your ideas with us, though. Be sure to check out the Game Disccussion and other idea threads to see who else shares your thoughts and ideas. It might be worthwhile. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 02:31:12 pm »
Prey has been suggested many times, but the staff can't implement it into the game yet. Also, if there were cubs running around, they'd all do the same thing and none would have their own, individual personalities. If you're looking for a cub, you can find one here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=7.0
c:

Offline Red-Smile

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 10:04:47 pm »
 :-\ Ok ideas soo far is what I need. I am thinking about dragons, deer, horse, dinosaurs, mice, owls,  crocs/alligators, tigers, lions, dogs, cats, or some things from shows. I have done all those ideas and am tired of the same thing over and over.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 10:10:56 pm »
:-\ Ok ideas soo far is what I need. I am thinking about dragons, deer, horse, dinosaurs, mice, owls,  crocs/alligators, tigers, lions, dogs, cats, or some things from shows. I have done all those ideas and am tired of the same thing over and over.

Please don't necro old threads. This was in February, and it's November now. c: Just be careful next time. ;)