Author Topic: Horse Map, pwease =D  (Read 1304 times)

Offline WarPotato

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
Horse Map, pwease =D
« on: February 15, 2013, 04:23:23 pm »
Hello, I'm looking for someone to make me a horse map. I don't want one like the Horseland Map, since my roleplay is for wild horses, although there can be a small town in part if you would like to add a little drama with humans xD. Nothing too complex, but I would like at least two large dens, one on one side of the map, the other on the other side. Loads of grass and plants. We may not use it that often, but I am awful at making maps and I want a place we can go if need be. If you do make it, please send the download link to me through P.M since I don't want random wolves/lions coming in a bothering us haha.
2011 was a simpler time...my how the years went by.

Offline amie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Horse Map, pwease =D
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 11:45:07 am »
There is one named 'Horse Peack' try joining that one, there are another 3/4 maps being added to it but it's for wild horses. It accepts humans, cats, dogs, horses and rabbits, the maps i think she is adding to it is Horse Creek, The City and Bright Hoof Ranch. She is also adding Cougar Cliffs that accepts; Cougars, Crocs, Mustangs and prey for the cougars, but none of these animals will be allowed in any of the ranch maps they have to stay at there present map and can attack the riders+horses that go there for hack with permission. Anyhow you should try it.

Offline amie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 04:35:21 pm »
#Sorry for double posting:/ I could also make you a map but it wont be as good as the ones ive just suggested, just give me an image of what your looking for and a brief description (if your not usint Taylors maps) And all's i woould be looking for in return would be to join your rp:D

Offline WarPotato

• memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 08:23:56 pm »
I have heard about that one, but I am wanting to make my own roleplay at the moment, although I may look into that for a different character.

I was wanting something like these;
http://lucasmagder.com/blog/wp-content/gallery/terrain/terrain-2009-04-20-15-07-56-77.png
http://lucasmagder.com/blog/wp-content/gallery/terrain/terrain-2009-04-20-15-09-11-47.png

Or a valley like this;
http://www.freenew.net/upload/pscreen/47/ted-pro-terrain-world-editor-50.jpg

Like I said, I want at least two large dens in different spots in the map. I want the floors on the dens to be covered with grass or a oak leaves. I would also like a few smaller dens dotted around the map for loners. It doesn't have to have large mountains like in the picture, just some smaller ones will be fine. There's not a whole lot I want with this map, because it is for horses. I can make the height map if I need to. I'm just not good with adding stuff to it.

And that's fine. You'll be welcome in the herd xD. I haven't many members at the moment since it just started.

Offline amie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 09:25:01 pm »
I will get right onto It also if you would like you could give me some links to some meshes you are wanting included in the map, also I may just have to put grass on the ground as I don't really know how I would get oka leaves as I'm not good at doing detailed maps. Anyways I should have it done withing 2/3 days ;D

Offline amie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 09:31:41 pm »
Also where did you get those images from, I know its weird asking but oh well...:)

Offline WarPotato

• memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 10:45:36 pm »
I usually just flatten an oak tree so it's just leaves on the ground =D.
I just searched 'terrain' on google and those are three that came up.

I would like;
Thierry's Bluejay
as well as some of his WoW trees. I don't care which ones, I just like the way they look better than the default ones.

Glaves haybales and house pack. Town is not required, although it would be nice to have. If you do add a town, I would like to have Theirry's train.

Offline amie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 11:05:26 pm »
I will get right onto it straigh away:D

Offline WarPotato

• memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 11:15:07 pm »
Thank you, amie.

Offline amie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 11:17:34 pm »
Your Welcome. :)