Author Topic: Feral heart ideas-and my opinion! *UPDATED*  (Read 4015 times)

Offline Crystal72

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *looks over white counter* How may I help u?
    • View Profile
Feral heart ideas-and my opinion! *UPDATED*
« on: February 18, 2013, 07:02:16 pm »
Hello, floofs!
I have dedicated my keyboard to a place to pour all of the ideas for the game we play out of my little head. I have also have typed down my opinion about this game!

First up, some ideas. If you don't like them, don't be shy- you can be as critical as you like!

-More maps! I would really like to see a rainforest map, or possibly a CANYON! There are lots of wonderful maps to download from other players, but some new maps that come with the game would be very nice!

-Foliage! I believe that Feral Heart should have some more...greenery in their objects. There are only three tree meshes, and I think it would be lovely to have more! How about a Birch tree?

-Report! So, in the past, there was a report button, but it didn't end so well. I would like to see a live, working Report Button-considering all of the players who believe the rules don't apply to them. The way to report now can be frustrating, especially since my screenshot program is so slow!

NEW:-Filters! Yes, we all know how annoying WQ filters can be. But, little kids play Feral Heart too! It pains me see all the nine and eight year olds cussing and breaking every rule... so, why don't we clean it up a little so it's appropriate for all of us?

Now... my opinion.
I think Feral Heart, in conclusion, is a wonderful game. It has all of the properties of a video game I like- Adventure, Creation, etc. However, there are a few problems. It's a bit laggy and glitchy, and full of trolls and rapists. Other than that...
Feral Heart is a wonderful game!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:33:59 pm by Crystal72 »

Cat on a rampage.

JackobLoveu

Re: Feral Heart ideas! And my opinions.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:03:38 pm »
I love your ideas. :3 And some I agree. ^^

Offline Crystal72

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 07:04:46 pm »
Thanks! Hopefully in future updates our great staff will consider!

Cat on a rampage.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 06:32:48 am »
I agree with all 3 of them.also your opinion is nice about this game

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 06:28:07 pm »
I agree! I was also thinking of the more in-game maps idea =P And I totally hope I see these ideas added into the game! ^-^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Crystal72

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 12:39:07 pm »
Me too! I'm really looking forward to stuff like that. Hope that somehow they DO get added in... sometimes I feel me being a staff member would make FH a better place, but I'm too young. :P

Cat on a rampage.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27:12 pm »
These are all good ideas. We could always use new in-game maps (it would probably help Fluorite Plains become a little less crowded). And the reporting process is always a chore.

However, when it comes to the new foliage, one has to be a little careful. Some people's computers can't take having too many details in a map, and more foliage might make their game lag or crash.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 10:50:50 pm »
Maps: I totally agree. Especially with the rainforest- that sounds dazzling. I like the idea. c:

Foliage: I've actually thought this, myself. xD While there are plenty of downloads for extra foliage, it definitely would be nice to see that stuff in-game, in the public maps. It'd be nice, for sure~<3

The Report Button: Well, we had one of these in the past, but it was removed because it didn't actually work. While it might be helpful to draw attention to the troublemakers, I do think it would be difficult for the staff to decide who really needs to be reported, and who just got hated on. Without screenshots, they really wouldn't have any grounds to ban anyone. And without that, nothing can be done about the alleged rule-breakers.
And, regarding trolls... There's only so much that can be done about it.
If you check out the Rules, there's a heavy ban placed on 'raping', or doing anything inappropriate in that manner. It's an instant ban, essentially, no ifs, ands, or buts.
While I agree, it should stop altogether, this is still the internet, and we can only do so much to prevent it. :L (Which stinks, a lot. It really can ruin things sometimes.)

Overall, though, I do agree with you. c: Thank you for sharing, floof~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 12:39:45 am »
I do like your ideas. It would be nice if we had more in-game maps for people to go to.
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying this game. Don't mind the trolls, just ignore them. You can even get trigger-happy with that block button if they are really bothering you.
Inactive

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 07:10:27 pm »
o3o I agree with all 3 ideas,
I'd love to see my floofbutt chasing her own tail around in a rainforest!!! x3

~Candy
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!