Author Topic: Funniest thing you ever done with a friend?  (Read 1490 times)

Offline bluemushrooms

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Funniest thing you ever done with a friend?
« on: February 19, 2013, 04:14:57 am »
Hey guys, just wondering. Whats the funniest thing you ever done with a friend?

Once me and a friend in my group were doing lines from Pirates of the Carribean; On stranger tides, on Feralheart and a skype call. And the best part was when we did the last scene with Jack and Gibbs.
My friend: We need a crossbow, a hourglass, three goats, one of us must learn to play the trumpet while one of us goes like this; -Her wolf stands up and does the dance buttshake-

Tell me a time you and YOUR friend(s) did something hilarious!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Funniest thing you ever done with a friend?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:46:53 am »
The first thing I think of it what happened the other day.
I was sat on the N/Z hill with Lord Suragaha and a few others. There was a conversation going on about tables; I think Sura for forbidden the use of a table for some reason, and decided to use me as a table. She and the others thought it would be a good idea to test my strength by sitting on me. Suragaha and the lion, Raphillion, who are both much bigger than me, sat on me. I responded with my ribs cracking, puncturing my lungs, and coughing up blood and dying in asterixes. These things -> *. After my death, I told them they might as well do some with my corpse and eat it. And they did. Sura was eating my  intestines and Raph ate my brain, and Thierry, who came along as sat on my head, jumped.

And that was the Flob buffet. XD

After people were finished eating me, I was brought back to life by the power of necromancy.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 07:36:28 pm »
Ok once me and my sister A.K.A Lemons4ever were sitting in flurito plains and this she-wolf was begging this wolf to be her mate, So we decided to go over and have some fun, we were pretending to be Feralheart police xD heres the story: She-wolf: Plz be mi mate                                                                                                           
 Wolf: "No thank you madame i already have a mate"                                                                                                                 She-wolf: I wil kill her! growls                                                                                                                                                         Me: Hello miss wolf, do you need a mate?                                                                                                                                  She-wolf: YES I DO                                                                                                                                                                     My sis: Well go to the mate center then.                                                                                                                                       She-wolf: Nu, you cant tell mi wat to do!                                                                                                                                      Me: Yes im the FeralHeart police                                                                                                                                                         She-Wolf: Oh srry police but that wolf is so sexy                                                                                                                           My sis: :O your under arrest and banned                                                                                                                                               She went offline after that me and my sis were bursting out laughing. The wolf thanked us and went on his way.                                                                               

Offline Fivael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 10:15:05 am »
OMG that reminds me! 
A good friend of mine and I were in South Pole, and we had identical looking characters. We crept up to this roleplay group, and we watched them the entire time. They stopped their rp and asked us what we were doing. But we did never talk to them. We just copied each others movements, like moved our heads at the same time.
We sure freaked them out XD