Author Topic: Thunderstorms... `-`  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Thunderstorms... `-`
« on: February 20, 2013, 02:46:21 pm »
If you don't know what section this is in and randomly clicked it, you probably think that, the way my luck runs, a thunderstorm occurred and fried my computer. xD But, kinda the opposite...

You all know how I was raging about crashing so much, before everyone else was complaining. With my hipster internet connection and stuff. Yeah? Well... Great news!

After a thunder snow storm occurred (Thank Loki and Thor), are power crashed out after we went to sleep...
Therefore, when it came back on... It reset my internet connection! 8D Yeah... Turns out, it really DID need to be reset, and though I wanted to like, all for a few months, I was too lazy. So luckily, the thunderstorm struck a pole, and to make matters worse... Snow and ice built up, and BROKE the line! Auto-electric loss. I am so happy I could cry. But to make this short, I am back in business! I can roleplay again, I- I can chat in General again, and all without ze fear of crashing. But, I'd like to thank my friends who randomly change their schedules, in which I can no longer stalk them directly and run off. And everyone who doesn't come to places on their own for me. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have had a need to scream, cuss, and constantly return to FeralHeart to try and get it to work. It was a long time of perilous crashing, crying, and depression, but finally, it is over.
I am glad to be back at last, so glad. Now I'll stop ranting and carry on.

...Let's hope it stays this way...

JackobLoveu

Re: Thunderstorms... `-`
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 02:50:07 pm »
Ahh..The stupid snowstorm! >:U i'm glad your back, Hall. :3 Welcome back, whoo! :P

Offline Moment4Life

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Icon by Glitchpatootie
    • View Profile
Re: Thunderstorms... `-`
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 11:04:32 pm »
Eek. I used to get a lot of bad weather in my old state. :/ Glad you're back, though!