Author Topic: Account not working on FH?! Help!  (Read 3312 times)

Offline meowxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account not working on FH?! Help!
« on: February 20, 2013, 07:11:21 pm »
My account doesn't seem to be working on the game, I can login but when I click on a char then click start it comes up to the loading screen then says 'feralheart is not working'. Now, I don't know if I had done something wrong but my account seems to work on the forums. Can you help, please?

Edit:
Also, I found out a minute ago that my sister's account works on my computer when I log on her account but it still wont work for my account. How is this possible?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:48:50 pm by meowxo »

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: Account not working on FH?! Help!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 07:16:57 pm »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 07:20:23 pm »
Hm..I this happens to user now. Well I suggested you go to 'Character Reset' (In order to do that. Go to the golden box to the right. Then log in. After you login, you'll see something under 'Chat' and that's how you will see 'Character Reset') or try re-installing or un-installing, but if you do un-install; make sure you delete the old FeralHeart game and then re-download it. c: Hope this help.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 07:20:25 pm »
If the answer above doesn't help I recommend to uninstall and then download and reinstall the game -remember to delete all folders as you uninstall it.
Then try to play the game again.

Good luck~ ;3

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline meowxo

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 07:38:50 pm »
Unfortunately, I tried resetting it and it didn't work so then I uninstalled it then downloaded and installed it again but it didn't work. :'C
Thank you for trying to help.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 07:43:53 pm »
Try switching your rendering system to Direct3D. Options>> Video>> Rendering System>> Direct3D then restart your computer.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline meowxo

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 07:49:06 pm »
Didn't work. :'C
Thanks for trying to help.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 07:55:02 pm »
There is one main reason why it would pop up saying 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working' because there would have been a crash in the main Feral Heart server but surely you'd be able to get onto the forums when the server crashes anyway. You also may be experiencing some connection issues maybe? Has Feral Heart been working for you before? Just find something to do and try again later and if Feral Heart keeps crashing just let us know because this is an issue that can be fixed. I'll look into your problem.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 07:55:56 pm »
Try uninstalling then deleting your whole Feralheart folder and re-download the game setup.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 08:00:41 pm »
I have found some solutions to your problem, if you are still having trouble just let us know like you are doing.

Usually uninstalling and deleting the entire game and folder works.

Sometimes this FeralHeart.exe error message can occur when you are trying to get into a crowded map like Fluorite. If this is the case just keep trying until you can get in, or just use the character reset option at the top right of the forum and get your character to a less crowded region.

You can also try going into the game's options through the main menu and then go into video settings.
From there you can:
Set Anti Aliasing to 0
Turn Water Reflection off
Set View Distance to 0
Changing your rendering system between OpenGL & Direct3D9

Also if you've ever downloaded any mod(s) at some point files could have been deleted or rearranged. Sometimes double particles appear in you particle folder. If you do find double particles delete the duplicates.
If all else fails maybe try refering to this:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=26735.0
Can't think of anything else right now but I hope something here works. Goodluck.

Or this >>Linky<<

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone