Author Topic: TeamTardis|Mai Bio  (Read 6257 times)

Offline WarPotato

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
TeamTardis|Mai Bio
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:27:18 pm »

So, how did you come up with GotSalt? and TeamTardis?
Welp, GotSalt? came from one of the best shows on earth, Supernatural. They use salt for protection from demons, ghosts, and other such creatures. "A ring of Salt will protect you".
TeamTardis comes from the other best show on earth, Doctor Who. I fell in love with that show about a year ago and I'm so glad I did.

What about you? What's your name?
My real name is Jessica. Some people call me Jess, but I don't let anyone call me Jessi. The only person who has ever been allowed to call me that is an older man and his wife who used to baby-sit me when I was young. My other nick-names are Lil'bit and Chickeneater. My uncle is really the only person who calls me Chickeneater though. My nephew used to call me Ga, because he couldn't say my full name. So most of my family calls me that as well.

How old are you? When were you born?
I'm 15 years old and I will be 16 on August, 1st. I was born in 1997.

Where do you live?
North Carolina U.S. I was born in Kentucky and lived there for about 7 years, but we moved to NC when my brother joined the Airforce and him and his wife had a baby, my first nephew and my parents first grandchild. All of our family is in Kentucky, my brother moved back two years ago.

When did you start Roleplaying/FH?
I have always loved writing, but I started roleplaying about 4 years ago when I got my first laptop for Christmas. I started on a game called My Riding Club Championships. That game was amazing, but sadly it shut down. From there, I learned about WofQuest. I think most people who have started RPing has played that game. I wasn't fond of it, so I searched 'games like WQ' and FH came up. My first username was Arythia, then I quite FH for awhile and came back. I made a new account and started it all again. I also play ChickenSmoothie, which I found out about from someones siggy on here. It was some type of unicorn I think. My username is GotSalt? as well on there.

What are some of your hobbies?
Man, you floofs sure ask a lot of questions xD. I love, love writing. I am writing a The Wanted fan-fic, Eragon fan-fic, plus a book/story called Flood Waters (title may change). During the summer I volunteer at the local animal shelter. I work at my parents therapy office as a most of the time receptionist as well as the Office Manager. Guess being the owners daughter has perks lol. I love reading as well, usually have at least four books going at a time. And of course, RPing and being on the internet. I also love music and am currently learning how to play the piano from my mom.

Who are your friends on here?
Well, I haven't made that many friends yet, but I hope to make some more.
Ravendarus
pridewolf
GimmieHugs
Thrillex
Plus the derpy staff :p

Favorite Color(s)
Teal is my favorite color over all, but I also love purple, green, normal blue, and TARDIS blue.

Favorite Music/Singers/Bands
My favorite types of music are; Alternative Rock, Indie/Indie Rock, Pop, Classic Rock, Electronic, and Country.

My favorite singers are; Taylor Swift, Josh Golden, Justin Beiber (hey, I like his music okay), Miley Cyrus, Toby Keith, Jason Aldean, Ed Sheeran, Tim McGraw, Bryan Adams, and a whole lot more xD.

My favorite Bands/Groups; The Wanted, Imagine Dragons, Skrillex, One Republic, Hot Chelle Rea, 3Oh!3,  The Wanted..., Train, Sugarland, the Band Perry, Kansas, Queen, AC/DC, The Downtown Fiction, The Wanted (did I already say that?), Coldplay, Brooks and Dunn, Big Time Rush, Allstar Weekend, just to name a few. Oh, yeah and the Wanted xD.

Favorite Books/Authors
I'll get back to you on this one. I have to narrow down my list xD.

Favorite T.V Shows/Movies
My favorite T.V shows are; Supernatural, Doctor Who, Prison Break My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, White Collar, Sherlock. Will be updated soon.
My favorite movies are; Disney's Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, The Lion King, Most Disney Movies (don't want to post all of my favorite haha), Treasure Planet, Abduction, Avatar, the Twilight Saga, the Terminator Movies, and a butt load more. I will update this list later.

You've told us a lot of your likes, now what don't you like?
Here are some things that I don't like;
One Direction
Bullying
Animal and Human Abuse
Headaches
The Show Elementary
Annoying people
Steo-types
When people think I can't do something
Bees
Spiders
Raisins
Blueberries
Rude people.

What are some of your other likes?
Food
Nutella
T.V
Internet
Sleep
Music
Helping Others
Pranks/Jokes
My family
My online friends.

Fun Facts
I'm homeschooled. I've only been to public school for 1st, 3rd, and 4th grade. I do an online school called Progress Academy.
Our family friend buys almost everything for me. She bought my laptop, my new Galaxy s3 phone, a nook for my mom, my iPad, and a lot of other stuff. She doesn't have any family, so she does everything for us.
My parents and I just moved into a Wildwood travel trailer. It's two bed and two bath and really nice. Small, but nice.
I have two dogs. Oreo and Grace.
I'm left handed, but I can use my right for a lot of things. So I guess I'm kind of ambidextrous.
I love vintage things and people call me a hippie all the time.
May add some more stuffs here.

Links
My weheartit - Just warning you, there is some swearing in some pics on the account.
my wattpad
my ChickenSmoothie
TT's Planet Moons

Quote from: Oscar Wilde
Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

Quote from:  Christopher Paolini
Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.
[/color]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:13:09 am by TeamTardis »
2011 was a simpler time...my how the years went by.

JackobLoveu

Re: TeamTardis|Mai Bio
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 10:33:23 pm »
-Let me love you!-
Were kinda similar! I love Twilight,The Wanted,My Little Pony! Etc (Dislike..Etc)! :3  I love everything about your bio -+Floof-

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 10:43:01 pm »
Nutella for the win. >D

Offline WarPotato

• memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 11:04:56 pm »

JackobLoveu

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 11:09:39 pm »
Lol thanks and thank you for the floof :3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 08:00:43 pm »
Lovely bio :) Gotta love the Doctor and his Tardis <3
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline WarPotato

• memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 06:36:22 pm »
Thank you, Ingredient. Yep, just a boy and his box, off to see the universe.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 03:53:43 am »
Nice bio~
Haha, I also don't like One Direction. I think they're just..horrible.

And I also watch Doctor Who! :D *high-five*

Offline WarPotato

• memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 04:47:18 pm »
Aww shucks  :-*. You guys are so nice.
Go anti-Directioners and Whovians!

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 08:03:02 pm »
Very interesting bio. I like eet.

+Floofie for chu! C;
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani