Author Topic: Moai's Presets [Requests Closed]  (Read 4373 times)

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Moai's Presets [Requests Closed]
« on: February 22, 2013, 04:24:31 pm »
Requests Status: Closed
If requests are closed and you would like me to make you a preset, please check back later.

Hey guys, Moai here! This here is my preset thread. I'm pretty new to preset making but it is a lot of fun, so I thought I might like to set myself up a little thread with my presets in it so I can keep track of them. Feel free to browse around. My own characters' presets will be kept here, as well as any requests that I do.

Moai's Preset Rules
-The download links for my characters' presets are intended for you to be able to see them in-game. This is more of a guideline than a rule...
-If I make you a preset as per your request, please do not claim that you made it.
-I will PM you with the link to your preset once it is finished.
-I will take two preset commission slots at one time.
-If you are not completely satisfied with your preset, I can probably change it. Just say so if you're not happy, and I'll try to fix what's bothering you.
-Please only request one preset at a time. I can make you another after I finish your current request if you would like.

Details
As I am new to making presets, complicated scripted presets are outside of my ability at the moment. As a result, glowing or moving textures are off-limits for right now.
However, I can do double-sided presets, i.e. a preset that is not symmetrical. This includes markings, eye color, ears, etc.
All presets come with a realistic fur texture, but this can be modified upon request (e.x. if your character is wearing armor, you probably don't want furry armor. o3o)
New! I can also do transparency! So if your character is missing a leg, or needs to be earless, or anything like that, I can do that.

Form for Requesting
-Please do not post asking for a request if requests are closed. On the other hand, if requests are open, go ahead!
Code: [Select]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Canine/Feline:[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b]
[b]Mane color:[/b] (Optional. Leave this blank if your character does not have a mane.)
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b] (Optional. Leave this blank if your character does not have wings. If your character has wings, please include either a quick drawing or a description of the wing color.)
[b]Symmetry:[/b] (Optional. Leave this blank if your character is symmetrical; if your character is not symmetrical, please include what makes them asymmetrical, e.x. "right eye is blue," "scar on left hip," "fur on left side is black; fur on right side is black" etc.)
[b]Texture:[/b] (Optional. For example, if your character has skin or armor and you need the texture changed accordingly, please mention so here; otherwise leave this blank.)
[b]Preset Number:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (Any extra details or anything I missed you would like to be included in your preset)

Request Slots
--Note: If the top of the post says requests are closed, then requests are closed, even if the slots are open.

1. Bluefall
2. Odesseu

Moai's Characters' Presets
Click on the image for a larger version and the download link if you would like to see the character in-game.
--Note: NyashaExeggutor (or just Nyasha) is my Deviantart name, so most of my preset images will have this name as well as my FH username (MadMoai) on them.

Ram horns are from Ringo and Delay's item pack.

Spines are from Ringo and Delay's item pack.

Ram horns are from Ringo and Delay's item pack.

The Farran preset won 3rd place in the Monthly Preset contest of March 2013!

Coming Soon
Unknown
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:24:00 pm by MadMoai »

Offline MadMoai

• Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Moai's Presets [Requests Maybe]
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 04:24:44 pm »
Reserved for finished requests.
OK, you can post now~

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 04:30:00 pm »
This preset are amazing! c: May I request one?

Offline MadMoai

• Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 05:02:25 pm »
Thanks Thrillex! At the moment I'm closed for requests, but I might open up in a couple of days depending on how much I get done, so check back later.~

JackobLoveu

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 05:07:46 pm »
You're welcome. Hope you open soon. :3 Can't wait to request.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 08:53:18 pm »
Wow, these first two presets are simply...amazing! Great job on them!

art by dearhunters on da

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 12:29:37 am »
Wow nice presets Moai I had no idea you made such amazing presets. Great work but I have to admit Leohart's face creeps me out :(

Offline Proon-coon

• Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • 8luh
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 11:19:19 am »

I have to agree with LordSuragaha there, Leohart's face is a bit... unsettling but fantastic nontheless! Hope you open requests soon. c:

Offline MadMoai

• Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 07:30:22 pm »
OK guys, no new presets at the moment, but at long last I decided I'll go ahead and open up requests now. ^o^ Remember, there are only two slots at the moment so sign up while you can.

Offline MadMoai

• Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Moai's Presets [Requests Currently Open~]
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 10:04:07 pm »
Yay, three new presets!

First we have a request by BurakkiiHayate / BurakkkiHayate of her character Matsuri.

Second is a preset of my Titanis (from the Dragon Quest series, like Leohart) character, Aomori.

And lastly, my Farran the Grey Mule preset that won third place in last month's contest for realistic animals.~

Requests are still open, by the way. If I'm not mistaken, and there's no special rule for preset threads, this is my last bump, though, so I probably won't post again. Not in a row, at least.