Author Topic: Hetalian community in ascention island?  (Read 3625 times)

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Hetalian community in ascention island?
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 02:07:15 pm »
But we would be glad to have another Hetalian! For everyone who doesn't know:

Go you YouTube, Search Funimation, go to their channel, and search for Hetalia there~ It's better that way.

From the Shadows ~ Hallucination

Personally, I prefer to watch it on animecrazy.com because they have the japanese version there. You'd be surprised how different some of the dialogues are because of the way they translated it. (Yes, they have subtitles)

And also, I don't really mind the hetalia people in AI. Although yesterday there were some haters going after the 2 hetalians and the 2 mlp's and there was a fandom war going on... I got out of that map as fast as I could. As long as things like that don't happen, I like seeing which countries show up.

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 03:53:38 pm »
Wonder what Illinois look like? I'm now curious since you mentioned states. :|

Ayyy~

Offline Fivael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 10:08:17 am »
I remember when I first saw the Hetalians in Ancesion Island.
I didn't know what the roleplay was back then, so I thought people were roleplaying as "talking countries" 
People and our random noob moments XD

SoulRevenge

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 02:20:03 am »
Oh~ psht. The Hetalian Community. It's such fun, really~!

I enjoy lot's of the roleplays that go on; despite the fact that a majourity of them take place within party-chats. . . mainly because of language- we don't want anybody to be offended. Unfourtantly, a lot of the older members of the fandom seem to have gone missing, but none the less, we continue to make the island "Fandom Island"- and half the time we overpopulate the other fandoms in there. Well, Homestuck has been kind of beating our butts lately (But I suppose me sitting around on Vriska, Karkat, or Signless doesn't really help my starting-out fandom xDD.)

I'm mostly in AI all the time and the main thing I do see there is lots of States, and Pewdiepie characters o__o...im not to familiar with the whole Hetalians there to much. THAT...and people there talk about Homestruck...whatever that is :P

Oh~! Don't forget a lot of the "2P!Youtubers" there, and the occasional Steam Powered Giraffe derp (Me = The only Steam Powered Giraffe fan. oDo)

Since everyone else in the thread hasn't really explained Homestuck all that well, I suppose I might aswell do so.

Homestuck is kind of. . . a very popular thing in all places on the internet. You basicly can't find a place that doesn't inhabit a person that at least knows what it's called- if not a fan of it. The comic does include lot's of swearing, but there really isn't anything 'sexual' in the entire thing at all. Unless you count the explanation of the quadrants and buckets, but really- nothing happens. From what I've seen, there's kind of just been a lot of awkward nonsense going on with a majourity of the fandom in 'Fandom Island'. It isn't an anime or anything, just a web-comic by Andrew Hussie. It's ridiculously long, but once you start reading it and don't give up, it's pretty awesome, actually. If you can get by the constant trolling and cussing, anyway.

As for the tYpInG lIkE tHiS, since it was mentioned earlier.

Each troll has a quirk, the one mentioned earlier would be Gamzee's (who also talks like this. LIKE THIS.)
Other's would the constant CAPS LOCK WHICH IS KARKAT'S QUIRK.
:33 < Or this, which is Nepeta's pawsome quirk!
and then there2 2ollux'2 quiirk.
And. . . well, you get the idea. They type weird. xDD.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 03:43:30 am »
I'm mostly in AI all the time and the main thing I do see there is lots of States, and Pewdiepie characters o__o...im not to familiar with the whole Hetalians there to much. THAT...and people there talk about Homestruck...whatever that is :P

I see the state/country peeps there a lot.