Author Topic: Idea's from Mushyroom  (Read 2859 times)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
Idea's from Mushyroom
« on: February 23, 2013, 08:42:16 am »
I thought to make the game better would to add a story mode :3 Like in impressive world. Like you make a charrie and then you go off on a adventure and you meet NPC animals and all that. Also i know prey is coming but we should be able to claim them as pets and add elephants so you can ride on them and control them if you capture them. And there should be more charrie's other than canine and feline like dragons, birds and all dat jazz. But not horses because it would be pretty stupid because people will be hunting them down.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Idea's from Mushyroom
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 12:43:20 pm »
to be honest (and no hard feeling here) I don't really think the idea of a story mode would fit FH's style, FH is more of a hanging out, roleplaying, huge chat kinda thing. the same goes for pets and tameable elephants. with the other animals, I don't like that idea so much, and with things like dragons, there will be SO much powerplaying, dragons being stronger than lions and wolves, and then you will have those people who want to be all awesome, like a cat that can take down a dragon. atleast with just felines and canines they are equally matched

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 07:46:58 pm »
also the current models, nor styles, would really suit ether feeding a pet ETC or riding.
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:11 pm »
I think it would be cool to be able to tame small animals like a cat, dog, falcon or snake.  Nothing too big. But there could be fight over people trying to tame the same one.  Maybe they could only show up in loney cave.  But this there a problem with lag.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

princerainbow

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 06:54:45 am »
Think this is more of an explore and do your own thing kinda game, like you're supposed to make your own story.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:56:20 am by princerainbow »