Author Topic: For some reason i can't use those sighs --> ['"~&] < --  (Read 898 times)

Offline Biancax3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
For some reason i can't use those sighs --> ['"~&] < --
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:26:32 pm »
When i try to seperate words like this : [ Can't ]  In game on my chat its like a huge spacebar press like this: [Can  t]
Idk how to solve this problem :/
Here is a screenshot

Offline Shadow_Fang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Photo created by Morgin. (Innovia)
    • View Profile
Re: For some reason i can't use those sighs --> ['"~&] < --
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 01:48:55 pm »
Hmmm.. I can honestly say that I have never seen that error before, but perhaps trying to reinstall FH? You might have accidentally corrupted a file. (I've had to reinstall about 4 times for various reasons) Just make sure, after you delete FH off your programs, to drag everything from the FH folder to your desktop or something, so when you reinstall, you can put it all back. I'm sorry, I can't think of anything else at this point. Though, sometimes certain areas of certain maps cause letters to repeat themselves llliiike tthis. But it would seem you weren't complaining of lag, so I have no other solution right now.

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 06:13:18 pm »
If you have multiple keyboards layouts installed on your computer, windows glitches and sets the wrong one for FH.
Looks like the key are you searching is in another key or key combination, I recomend to use English keyboard layout for FH.

Offline Biancax3

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:30:42 pm »
Alright, Thanks for the help!
 i'll try those options.
I guess there wasnt anything wrong with downloading the game
I think more that my keyboard is set to a another language like "Dutch"
Well i hope it will fix the problem ^.^