Author Topic: Sad Disney movie?  (Read 1620 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Sad Disney movie?
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:45:48 am »
Hello everyone! Auria speaking. I just wanted to ask what is a sad Disney movie you watched? I just finished watching Bambi II and was bawling. Mainly when his mother was mentioned or when his father was actually having fun with him. I  don't think I cried when I watched it seven years ago. Maybe it was because my dad was still alive? I don't know. Here is my question again; Which Disney has made you cry?

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: Sad Disney movie?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 09:30:50 pm »
I always tear up whenever Mufasa dies in the Lion King and Simba finds him later....;^; whyyy Disney whyyyyyy I remember watching it as a little kid and not really understanding the concept of death, but It still made me very sad!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

warriorsanderagon

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 09:40:49 pm »
I've never really cried in a disney movie. Infact, I hardly ever cry.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 02:38:44 am »
I always tear up whenever Mufasa dies in the Lion King and Simba finds him later....;^; whyyy Disney whyyyyyy I remember watching it as a little kid and not really understanding the concept of death, but It still made me very sad!

I have to agree with you there. I cry when Simba tries to wake Mufasa up after he finds him dead ;_; I don't watch much of Disney anymore but that part those sad times I can't seem to forget.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 01:29:16 pm »
It's a lesser known Disney movie, but The Legend of Lobo's really sad because the wolfs' parent both get shot and killed. It's a sad movie, but I suggest you watch it.

And agreeing above, The Lion King is my favorite movie, but it's so dark in a way.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 01:36:34 pm »
The sadist Disney Movie is Bambi. This movie is sad because how his mother died; and when Bambi reached to den..He realize his mother wasn't behind him...And started screaming "Mother where are you?!" Ah..So sad.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 01:59:22 pm »
I very rarely cry at any films, especially Disney, now. I do remember crying in the past though, but the only one I remember is Pirates of the Caribbean II - I think everyone cried in at TLK and Bambi when they were children or as sensitive adults.