Author Topic: Actors and Actresses needed!  (Read 6085 times)

Offline Eeveelutions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Oh, Bolin. You never fail to make me laugh.
    • View Profile
Actors and Actresses needed!
« on: March 01, 2013, 11:18:39 pm »

I'm a video editor, and I love me some videos. I make things like music videos, parody videos, and compilations, all using FeralHeart

Here are some examples of my work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeYgUsfX6h0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM4BeEBQDEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJI-Ckhwq8

I'm constantly working on new productions and I need more people to be my little actors and actresses! So this is a thread dedicated to that! All you have to do to be in my videos is reply with this form filled out:
Ingame Name:
Preffered Character to use: (Please try to link to a pic or something, or give a good description!)
Preffered Videos to be in: (Music Videos, Parodies, or all of them!)
And any other information you wish to include.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So these are my current productions:

HARLEM SHAKE!!

(I have been informed that there is another one,but I'm starting my own if people don't mind :3)
OK! So I need lots of people for this one. This one is fairly simple, I would be done with it if not for the lack of people T.T Please people, I wont bight, this isnt a lot of work, all you have to do is dance on command!! (which only involves clicking a button. Way easier than most Harlem Shakes)

Of Monsters and Men's songs

For this project, I am planning to do most of Of Monsters and Men's songs. I love their music. These videos are going to be heartfelt, storylined masterpieces hopefully, and an honor to take part in. I'm planning to defiantaely do these songs:
>From Finner
>Dirty Paws
>Little Talks
all the rest will be done when these are over with and done. :3

« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:08:33 am by Eevee »

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: Actors and Actresses needed!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 05:55:08 am »
I get 2 be a star?!/121/!

xD In all seriousness though, I would love to help out if I can, this looks like a lot of fun!

Ingame name: genesis9

Preferred Character(s) to Use

I have three if that's alright :)

1. Grey Wind ~ He's at the maximum size for wolves and is very realistic. No items.

2. Ventus ~ Small/medium size for a lion. Realistic Markings, no items.

3. Trahearne ~ Med/large for wolf. Semi-realistic markings. Golden cross necklass.

Preferred video's to be in: Any! I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. On a smaller note though I've never done a movie sort of thing so I will need a bit of direction if that's alright ^-^

I am fairly active with the forums so feel free to send me a pm if you need to contact me about when to log on for video shoots :)

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Eeveelutions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Oh, Bolin. You never fail to make me laugh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 07:26:55 pm »
I get 2 be a star?!/121/!

xD In all seriousness though, I would love to help out if I can, this looks like a lot of fun!

Ingame name: genesis9

Preferred Character(s) to Use

I have three if that's alright :)

1. Grey Wind ~ He's at the maximum size for wolves and is very realistic. No items.

2. Ventus ~ Small/medium size for a lion. Realistic Markings, no items.

3. Trahearne ~ Med/large for wolf. Semi-realistic markings. Golden cross necklass.

Preferred video's to be in: Any! I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. On a smaller note though I've never done a movie sort of thing so I will need a bit of direction if that's alright ^-^

I am fairly active with the forums so feel free to send me a pm if you need to contact me about when to log on for video shoots :)

Thanks! I honestly didnt think anyone would sign up XD I will definately PM you when I need you :3 your characters are real cute, too! I <3 them :3

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 07:43:10 pm »
Thank you!! And it's no problem at all, happy to help ^-^

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Wolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 02:54:35 am »
Ingame Name: Wolf
Preffered Character to use: I've got 2 characters that'd be up for the task actually :)

I. Axe

II. Blitz

Preffered Videos to be in: Preferably music videos

I'm more active in-game than I am on the forums so it'd be best to PM on there xD
I'd still check in from time to time to check my inbox though.
Btw, the sizes for both of them are relatively large.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:03:06 am by Wolf »

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 04:22:13 am »
Ingame username: katyekitty

Character for use: My main charrie Jumper c:

Description: She's on my signature and avatar. :)
Large and fluffy <3 ^^

I'm up for anything that you need c:

Just send me a PM or whisper ingame and I'm your girl! ^^

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 07:34:37 am »
I would actually like to be a part of this, if you are still making videos  ;D(but of course you are :D)

Ingame name: Dawnrunner1
Preferred characters:
1.My main char Dawn Gender:female Items:lovely note and rainbow tie ;)

2.Jade Gender:female Items:none

Preferred videos:Any kind
BTW I am on the forums more than in the game so if you want me to be in your vids PM me on the forum and I would also love to be in any Harlem shake videos if you didnt finish them already Thanks ;D
work is not mine :3

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 11:38:13 pm »
This looks fun~ :3 I think I already sent in an application for the Harlem Shake before this thread existed, but I might as well join in on the other videos too.

Ingame Name: MadMoai [same as it is here.]
Preferred Character to use: Vincent (the green wolf) would be my first choice, since he has a more playful personality, but that might eventually get boring, in which case I would like to use Andon (dark blue wolf) for some cameos or smaller parts.

Preferred Videos to be in:
They all sound fun, but I think I'd like to be in the music/dance videos more since those are the topics in which I'm most interested.
Other: I do also have a deer character in case you would ever need a deer for anything. Just let me know if you need a deer/prey animal. xD

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 12:20:22 am »
Ooh this sounds like an unmissable opportunity. :D If I can be of assistance, Doctor Flob at your service.

Ingame username: SpiritSilverWolf
Preferred characters: Well...I'm not too fussed which minions you use. But Psychotic and MoroseManic would be preferable since they (and Dr. Flob) are the only ones that aren't RP characters. Or you can use the Flobinator herself if you wish. xD

This is Psychotic:

this is Manic:

And here's the Flobinator (aka Dr. Flob):

Prefered videos: I'd like to do some parodies, but I'm willing to do one or two music videos as well, providing I approve of the song xD (jk).

Other info: As you have probably noticed, some of these character have mass markings, and in Flob's case, a preset. But I can easily send you a preset if need be. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Flashlight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 03:58:26 am »
Ingame Name: Flashlight
Preffered Character to use: Pinky has two pink curly lines on her cheeks, and she's blue with a white underside. She also has purple diamonds running down her back. I forget her eye color -.- She's a wolf, slightly skinny, and you WILL know when she's in the house.
Preffered Videos to be in: Music videos!!  ;D